Search results

1. J

Anyone know a good mechanic in SE TN or NE GA?

Hello all. Wrecked my car in 06/2021, found a donor car for the engine/transmission but cannot do the work myself. Mechanic here in town, that I've used before and did good work keeps pushing it back saying "no room in garage to tear down" and just this week told me he cannot give me an ETA...
  2. J

Closed- found donor {Tboned 2004 BEW Jetta ($1500) perfect drive train (Chatt, TN)}

Hello all. Sadly the favorite and best running car in my VW fleet took a hit on Friday. I got tboned and it's a total loss. Cranked up fine today and the transmission still shifts. I think most/all the damage was body. I recently (less than 5000 miles) had the timing belt full service done and...
  3. J

BHW EGR Cooler

Hello all, EGR cooler bit the dust today. Kerma has them for $325, but trying to see if anyone has a used one here prior to biting that bullet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. J

MK4 Valeo Voltage Regulator

Found (WTB: MK4 Valeo Voltage Regulator) These are getting harder and harder to find oem. Just wondering if anyone has one laying around. I've got a Bosch I ended up not using but if course the car that goes down has a Valeo. Would be shipped to 37317. Thanks!
  5. J

N18 for ALH

Had some work done on my car while someone borrowed it. Shop removed the N18 we used in place of N75 till we could get a replacement and tossed it. Need one to hookup to get rid of light since EGR deleted. Thanks
  6. J

WTB: Springs for B5.5 Wagon

Bought family car with sport springs. Makes the car ride a little too low. Would be in for a trade if that works for anyone.
  7. J

WTB: 1 Long Beach Wheel

Have a cracked rim that is leaking air. If anyone has one sitting around I would appreciate it. Jeff Shipping to 23320