Search results

1. Alh xj swap

Alh xj swap

2. xjjeeper

BC Roll Call

have to get a chilliwack meetup going haha
  3. xjjeeper

Jeep died

Crazy... ive never heard of a crank sensor going bad... A while back I was talking to Matt Whitbread and he hasnt heard of them failing either.. Strange.
  4. xjjeeper

BC Roll Call

Chilliwack here. ALH swapped jeep xj. gtb1756vk, .260s.. head studs
  5. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Went to Malone tuning the other night for some tune tweaks! Great crew! I think the xj is officially finished now[emoji14] Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  6. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Its been insured for 2 days now! Its pretty quick! I will be taking it to Malone for them to tweak the tune for some smoke control (its pretty bad). Other than that it's great so far! A colt stage 2 cam will most likely be in my future to bring down the egts a bit. I can get past 1200f really...
  7. xjjeeper

ALH into 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ

Yeah! Updates????? [emoji51][emoji28] Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  8. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

I do but its at night and without exhaust hahaha Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  9. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Some pics Pardon the mess... Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  10. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Well.. update time! its basically finished and been on a couple trips around the block! Dang its fast! still needs a tune tweak and timing and iq adjusted. Exhaust is finished with a 304 ss downpipe that a welder buddy tigged together for me and an MBRP catback for the xj. Sounds pretty good!
  11. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

A napa 8698 hose. With about 6" cut off the smaller diameter end. Im not happy with how it fits though. Its being forced a bit in a way it doesnt really want to go. I may end up just doing silicone and aluminum tube Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  12. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Been picking away at finishing up the charge air piping and airbox mounting. The big Donaldson air filter assembly fits well! Just power steering hoses, fill with coolant, bleed brakes, exhaust then it's driving! Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  13. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Im planning on using the factory xj coolant tank by the fuse box Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  14. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

That connection is just from the golf coolant system. I think the sensor was for the ac system. Its not used here. Its just the perfect elbow for the job. I gooped up the sensor with sealant and reinstalled. Flipping the flange makes the big hose go down the passenger side Sent from my LG-H873...
  15. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Thanks! I acually made a coolant hard pipe like evguy. It is mounted off the inake manifold. The pipe has a bung welded in for the jeep coolant sensor. The coolant flange on the back of the head is from a brm and its flipped. The upper rad hose is a factory alh hose. Sent from my LG-H873 using...
  16. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

She runs! Now onto finishing coolant hoses and and mounting my massive Donaldson airbox. Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  17. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Got my gauges wired up and installed tonight. Autometer Sportcomp 2 boost and pyrometer. From reading online, I have heard that the led backlighting is quite bright and doesn't dim with the instrument lighting. People use a 1500k ohm resister on the gauge wire to cut light output in about half...
  18. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

I have a maf delete tune. Having a maf witha 1756 is useless. It pulls too much air to read apparently Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  19. xjjeeper

ALH Jeep XJ Swap

Put my trackbar in last night. This thing is massive compared to stock. Also pulled the engine out for one last time (hopefully) to finish wiring and coolant hoses off the back of the head. Next up is mounting the massive Donaldson airbox Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
  20. xjjeeper

ALH coolant flange option?

The one with only 2 pipes is a brm one. Idparts has it for ~$15. Mine is flipped. Haven't put coolant to it yet though. The seal is fully covering the head though Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk