Search results

1. C

ALH piston protrusion, fresh rebuild

Runs good. No issues.
  2. C

Just noticed you were looking for VW Gurus, so disregard anything I said.
  3. C

skootyskoo My protrusion was .033. Which is much closer than yours. My concern would be with having enough CR for starting.
  4. C

Just went thru this myself. Rosten rods and a different piston. It took a lot of digging but this is what I came up with. ALH gaskets are 1.55mm/1.63mm/1.71mm BEW gaskets are 1.45mm/1.53mm/1.61mm Gaskets are 0.08mm different I did not want to lower my CR, or take the engine apart, so I...
  5. C

New 5th Gear Choice

3.16 rp I have about the same setup as Russel. I started out with a .681(?) and it was tall. It later exploded with my kid driving... I then installed a rebuilt O2J/3.16 RP/Wavetrac and stock 5th. With my modes, the ring gear helped thru-out the driving range, not just at cruise. The taller RP...
  6. C

Beware of scammers

I had an issue with member Sas321 which he sent me to this guy. (Contact Lawrence in Missouri, he has a MK4 tan leather driver door card for sale. Here's his email lawrencekulpa01@gmail.com) Which led to my loss. Shame on me. Feel free to send Lawrence an email asking where my money is.
  7. C

WTB: Metalnerd alh timing belt tool set

TDICADDGUY I sent you a PM about the tools.
  8. C

MK4 center armrest black leather

Thanks all. I've ordered one and should be here this week. Thanks again.
  9. C

MK4 center armrest black leather

Found thanks. Looking for a black leather MK4 center armrest. Good condition of course. Thanks. Found one thanks.
  10. C

WTB MK4 tan leather driver door card

Looking for a good MK4 drivers door tan leather door card. Thanks.
  11. C

Romans ALH BEW and BRM parts thread

Cylinder head I guess you don't have a BRM cylinder head either? Thanks again.
  12. C

Romans ALH BEW and BRM parts thread

BHW cylinder head Hello, Looking for a bhw cylinder head. Low miles, no issues, perfect? Thanks.
  13. C

Parting 02 Jetta tdi

armrest Dan, sent you a PM on the armrest. Thanks.
  14. C

Rusted Koni Reds

Koni warranty IBW, How long is the Koni warranty good for? I have FSD's that my state inspector is threatening to fail, due to rust. I read the below as two years to the original owner. The below statement from Koni's site is this. Thanks. The KONI warranty is to the original purchaser...
  15. C

WTB ALH 11mm IP

Hey all. Looking for a low mileage/rebuilt 11mm pump. Thanks.
  16. C

FS: 2 alh engine blocks with rotating assemblies

short block Hello, Looking for a low mileage ALH short block. Do you still have one? Thanks.
  17. C

RCD-510 Radio w/ HD radio

2010 jetta tdi radio no worky Hello, Was wondering what I would need to replace my failed radio? It has Blueteeth Sirius ? 2010 TDI Cup Thanks.
  18. C

Mechanic near Quakertown, PA

I second Mairs. They are taking care of my garage full of cars.