Search results

1. T

Car is not running and cold but fan is on

So I walked out to my car this morning and I thought I heard some noise that didn't exactly sound like the wind, turns out the rad fan is on. Thankfully the battery wasn't completely drained and the car started right up but I shut it off right away and the fan is still running. I don't know how...
  2. T

OT: Is this legit or a scam?

It sounds too much like a scam but here it is: I saw a 2000 audi tt for sale on kijiji montreal for 3900$, apparently perfect condition car so i replied to it and then this is the email i got back: Hi, I'm Sophie Campbell, you inquired about my 2000 Audi TT Quattro ( VIN# : truuc28n9y1064294...
  3. T

ranger tdi- what do you guys think?

I was checking out the weight of a 98 ford ranger and it weighs about the exact same as my jetta tdi. Seems to me like a decent looking truck that would be awesome if it was diesel powered. Good winter project? Worth the hassle? Does anyone one know of any adapters sold for a conversion like this?
  4. T

cd changer

Hey guys i need a bit of help here. I installed a new deck in my 01 jetta so i told my buddy he could have the 6 cd changer from my trunk to put in his 02 golf tdi. We plugged it in earlier and for some reason when he pushes CD it says NO CHANGER. Also I couldnt get my cds that were still...
  5. T

need help with speech

Hey guys i got a speech to do in english class and i decided to do it on why i think diesels are better than gas cars :D . I spent countless hours reading this website when i got my tdi back in june but i could use a bit of a refresher now and i want to make sure i dont forget any important...