Search results

1. gmfain

Skipping, crazy

Something strange, 2015 Jetta CVCA, I'll be cruising along, and it cuts out for a second, then its fine. It does this randomly. I thought water in fuel, but I'm on tank 5, still doing it. Changed fuel filter still doing it. No CEL, No codes. Its baffled me. Anyone experienced it? ran two...
  2. gmfain

After warming up, I have no clutch pedal!

After warming up, I have no clutch pedal! Anybody had this happen? 03 TDI Manual 235K thanks, Mitchell
  3. gmfain

What brand, and where to buy a Starter for 03 Jetta Auto Tranny??

What brand, and where to buy a Starter for 03 Jetta with automatic transmission? ID Parts don't carry them anymore because of fitting issues from Bosch. Thanks, Mitchell
  4. gmfain

Rear Bearing Question

Hey guys and gals..... I replaced the rear bearing assemble over the weekend(03 Jetta ALH TDI 221K). My thoughts we're to rebuild the old assemble. So i brought it into work and tried pressing the old bearings out. They won't budge. Am i missing something? Anyone had any luck with replacing...
  5. gmfain

Upcoming timing belt advice needed.

Need some opinions/advice on which online company to buy a belt kit from. Pro's - Con's. Also which special tool kit to get. I had a dealer do my first one.(100k) I'm going to attemp my second one. ( Things I have done: installed 205 nozzles, cleaned intake, coolant sensor, MAF, regular oil...
  6. gmfain

Looking for a Buddy in my Area Rome, GA with VAG-COM

I going to change to the larger injector nozzles. Need a buddy near my area with VAG-COM to retune, after installation. I have garage and ice cold bev's( :) ), but will drive to you. Thanks, Mitchell