Search results

1. L

FS PIAA Yellow Fog Bulbs for MK6 Golf/JSW TDI

Price = $45 Shipped PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow fog light bulbs. This fit the MK6 Golf and JSW TDI fog logs. I didn't use these for very long. The pictures below are with yellow lamenX over the foglight lense. I don't have any pictures of them on without the yellow lamenX.
  2. L

FS P3 VIDI Guage, 2.0 CR TDI, Red+White

Price = $300 Shipped P3 VIDI Guage for 2.0 CR TDI. Red + White display, vent not included.
  3. L

FS AWE CCB Intake. CF, 2.0 CR TDI

FS AWE CCB Intake. 2.0 CR TDI (Pics Added) Sold!
  4. L

Huge part out, TDI, RLine, Golf R, and GTI parts

MK6 Golf TDI part out, Rawtek, APR, AWE, P3 Guage, Golf R, etc I recently completed the buyback. I'm a bit out of touch as to the going rate for some of these items so feel free to make offers. A lot of the parts I bought used and have no idea how many miles are on them. PM me with a phone...
  5. L

2010 jsw tdi wont start after buzzken/malone tune

Turned out ECS Tuning bricked my ECU when they tried tuning it. I called them and left them a voicemail explaining the issues I was having when this all started. I never heard back from them. Kind of disappointing. I also contacted Malone Tuning at the same time. Malone Tuning was very proactive...
  6. L

2010 jsw tdi wont start after buzzken/malone tune

I'm having almost the exact same issue. Sent out ecu to ECS tuning for a Malone stage2 tune while I installed rawtek exhaust. Ecu came back, I plugged it in, car cranks fine but will not start. I have a P3 gauge plugged into the obd port and it's completely off. I don't hear the fuel pump prime...
  7. L

FS: CR Timing Belt Kit

Sent you a PM