Search results

1. N

Coding procedure for CCM Window Modification

To my knowledge, the CCM is unlocked with the later iterations, which I believe mine is (Technically the KVW100+, according to the label?) I've emailed the vendor, but nobody can seem to figure out why the uninstall process doesn't want to go smoothly for me. :(
  2. N

Coding procedure for CCM Window Modification

Sorry to resurrect this thread (again), but I've been and am still chasing issues on this one. Has anyone else here with a mk4 wagon had the issue with the boot unlatching when unlocking the doors, after using the KVW100? I'm trying to find a way to correct that behavior, or at least return my...
  3. N

An in depth look at the KVW100 auto window close module

I believe I'd heard somewhere that the new CCM needs to be coded to the car, is that correct? It's not just a plug & play thing? I'll likely look for one in the junkyard once it gets nicer out, I need to see what part number I have but it's been cold lately :(
  4. N

An in depth look at the KVW100 auto window close module

I've been trying for quite a while to "undo" the changes brought on by my purchase of a KVW100 for my wagon, and I'm hopeful with all the information Steve99 and others have gathered. I want my non-fob-rolling windows back, because I also want my trunk to stay latched when I unlock the car...