Search results

1. O

USB to 3.5mm adapter?

I did numerous searches on this but could not find if anyone has found an adapter to go from a female USB to a male 3.5mm so that I can play all the music on my thumb drive, any help would be appreciated. fyi, just picked up my monster mats and 12 volt rechargable LED flash lite that goes in...
  2. O

2000 dark blue Jetta 300km, stick, fully loaded $7000.00 can

:( Its time to part will my little hot rod TDI, she is a 5 speed manual with tan leather interior (heated seats with no tears), dark blue exterior (no rust), 300,000km mostly highway km's, power sun roof, steering, brakes, windows and cruise, all the performance upgrades are from the best...
  3. O

2000 dark blue Jetta 300Km $7000.00 can

:( Its time to part will my little hot rod TDI, she is a 5 speed manual with tan leather interior (heated seats with no tears), dark blue exterior (no rust), 300,000km mostly highway km's, power sun roof, steering, brakes, cruise, windows, all the performance upgrades are from the best...
  4. O

Holley blue as a lift pump on alh?

I have 2 holley blue fuel pumps from my race car and would like to install one on my 00 alh as a lift pump, will this work? The pump is 110gph at 14psi. Does anyone know the specs on the PD lift pump, I read a post from Krout were he states that you need between 10 - 20 psi but a what flow...
  5. O

Remap (chip tuning) vs tuning box with turbo controller

I have been wanting to ask this question for some time but have been searching to see if I can find the answer (no luck). How much more power would you really make if you went for chip tuning as opposed to just purchasing a tuning box and turbo controller? Obviously the advantage of the latter...
  6. O

Trouble getting in 1st and 3rd gear?

Can anyone offer some advise, last year the car did the same thing, the car is giving me a hard time getting in 1st gear and sometimes I have to mussle it into 3rd, the rest of the gears are fine, to get it in 1st I have to depress and release the clutch a few time (but not all the time) it...
  7. O

Boost/Vacum gauge

Can anyone tell me if it is worth installing a boost/vacum gauge, I realize a boost gauge is required but do not know if the TDI's actually draws vacum in the IC tube at any point in time? Vacum gauges have been a very valuable tool for troubleshooting problems in the past with gas engines...