Search results

1. 0

Considering a new Golf TDI

She knows the basics, and I mean BASICS. I've tried to teach her a few times and she's actually driven on the road, but its painful to witness. Granted, the Civic uses premium, but diesel is more expensive than premium in my area by about $0.20/gal. I guess that in the end I'd have to...
  2. 0

Contemplating Golf TDI; 6MT Gear Ratio Question

So is it what is shown above, or 1,5,6 on FD2 and 2,3,4 on FD1? Just curious???
  3. 0

--> Frequently asked Questions <--

Quick question on the 6MT, which gears use FD1 and which use FD2?
  4. 0

Its funny you mention the Accord, because my 2 options would be a new 4 door Civic Si or the 5 door Golf TDI. MSRP on the Civic is less, Mileage on the TDI better. I know that the Honda will have less "teething issues", but the long term savings in mileage cannot be ignored. i was originally...
  5. 0

Thanks for the info. Moving is an option, but I have to consider my family as well. its not just me picking up and moving, its wife, kids, etc. So if everything goes as planned, I'd likely start off commuting, then move later. It is a VERY good opportunity that I don't want to say no to...
  6. 0

I am back...after being gone for almost 3-1/2 years. I may once again be changing jobs and if this position comes through may be commuting about 50K miles per year. Since i owned a TDI before, of course I'm looking at another one. I like the Golf 5 door body style, but am undecided with...
  7. 0

FS: MKIV TDI "Stuff" :-)

ANYONE on the glow plugs??? Someone buy my stuff please!
  8. 0

Bueller.....Buelller......Bueller:D
  9. 0

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May everyone be able to enjoy a Guiness toaday! Oh, buy my stuff! :D
  10. 0

All that is paid has been shipped and the original post has been edited to show what still remains. I'm sure SOMEONE out there is having issues with their PD glow plugs! These things are @$40 a pop at the dealer...$100 for the set is CHEAP!!!!
  11. 0

TDI UOA Database

Purchased car w/ 44K. Performed Oil change at that time w/ Motul Technosynthese. Changed oil again at 50K with Technosyntese and left it in motor for VW recommended oil change interval. Results below. Date: 12/19/06 Engine Code: BEW Miles/oil: 10,000 Miles/unit: 59,927 Oil Type: Motul...
  12. 0

I just verified that today. I'll package it up for you tonight and send it out tomorrow. THanks!
  13. 0

Bentley/air filter and lugbolts are going out on this afternoon's UPS truck. Also just updated the initial post to reflect what is still available.
  14. 0

Just verified...will package tonight and send out tomorrow. Thanks.
  15. 0

Just verified that and I will ship them on Tuesday. Thanks.
  16. 0

The spacers are sold and will ship in the morning, the bentley is sold pending paypal.
  17. 0

I had to have an emergency visit to the hospital yesterday after I sliced my hand with a box cutter. For those who have paid already for something i am going to try and have my wife ship the items for me since I'm at work and the stuff is home...otherwise I'll bring it with me tomorrow to the...
  18. 0

I've received payment on the Phatbox and it should ship tomorrow.
  19. 0

I'll keep the phatbox folks posted on what happens.