Search results

1. 0

Tires for 18x8 wheels(PIX) with 45 offset on 2010 Golf TDI

So I purchased some wheels which are 18x8 offset 45 and pictured below. I know 225/40/18 is suggested, but would 235/40/18 be better for handling and ride? Any suggestions by people who have tired a few combinations? After I do my tires and wheels I want to move on to suspension... Thanks for...
  2. 0

Best 2010+ Golf Suspension?

Looks like I can do a strut / shock setup, a coilover setup, or an airsuspension coilover setup on my 2010 Golf TDi Coupe. What is the most comfortable, best performing, most quite, easiest to live with and all around best suspension from experience? To replace stock of course. Thank you TDI club!
  3. 0

TDi exhaust...from single to dual

I want to dual my TDi's exhaust for the main reason of how much cleaner it looks. Would the action of replacing my stock catback with something like this... http://www.ebay.com/itm/181893401314?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Would that be negative for my car in any...
  4. 0

New Member saying hello...and has a few exterior questions

Hi there TDi Guys/Gals- Writing this at 2am PST on Saturday. Just bought my first VW, 2010 Golf TDI 2dr Manual in Black. Has an easy 67k on the clock and I am very excited to get back into a stick shift. Tonight I was T-boned by a guy running a red light at 45mph hitting the passenger side...