Search results

1. T

Weak to almost no brakes

Anyhow brakea got way better almost where they should be i have no idea what was the real provlem but i went thru 7 littres of fluid and i think 99% air free now.im getting ned discs and pads this weekend and see how much better it will get
  2. T

Weak to almost no brakes

I get very dirty sometimes at work ..i keep this car stricly work home and therefore i dont treat it as i should
  3. T

Weak to almost no brakes

Im sorry it got carried away and forgot to get back at your question ..couldnt tell u what is happening because i cant realy tell..
  4. T

Weak to almost no brakes

you are right this car is my daily use 120 km a day and i dont keep it that good in the other hand i got q7 sits on garage and i dont mind spending money on it and i wont buy any parts for it anywhere else but audi.. i dont treat my baby rabit good.
  5. T

Anyone in the area..

Its a little bit of both
  6. T

Weak to almost no brakes

7 days already .... So i think today i already blew the master cylinder after repitedly bleeding. Now pedal goes very soft right to the floor. But before this wgile i was bleeding the rear left stop pushing oil out it was like something jamed .all other 3 were acting notmal.now i have to change...
  7. T

Anyone in the area..

Thanks ill contact him
  8. T

Weak to almost no brakes

Yes the car was sitting for some 4 or 5 months i just git it as a replacement for the same car wgich had 860.000 kms.and i ddid a big mistake let that one go right away due to no room on my driveway it had good working parts. Yes the fuid was dirty blue
  9. T

Weak to almost no brakes

All junk yard parts ? this is my working horse i dont like puting new parts on it
  10. T

Anyone in the area..

Yeah ill try ..maybe not a problem for me
  11. T

Anyone in the area..

5 of them and i dont plan to change the brand..
  12. T

Weak to almost no brakes

Another thing came into my mind when i was bleeding the brakes i was using the break bleeding pump i had it all hooked up and pumped 10 psi i wasnt getting much fluid coming out of any wheels.something somewhere was stoping .. when i took the pump off and did the push and hold pedal i was...
  13. T

Anyone in the area..

I got it from ross 600 something difference on dollar plus duty taxes came up too 1000 canadian i got their second best they have unlimited vins
  14. T

Anyone in the area..

Hi everybody im located in curtice i do 99% of the work in my car got all the toold for the job including a vcds wgich i paid 1000 for it but still dont know gow to realy use it .i was wondering if theres someone around me that works in their car id be willing to help on ur projects as long as...
  15. T

How many of you are still rocking a MK4 as your DD?

2001 golf 860.124 just got rid of it 2 weeks ago drove it to sarnia and back in durham and that was it..engine still strong but the rest was falling apart replaced with same thing 2001 golf with 500.000 on it i plan to run this about the same
  16. T

Year and Mileage Check

860.371 2001 golf replaced 2 weeks ago 2018
  17. T

Weak to almost no brakes

I did use the vcds just not sure if i used it properly
  18. T

Weak to almost no brakes

I got no lights on on abs .and when bleeding via vag.. it activates..how can i test this..i do have a spare on my shed maybe i just go ahead and change it.
  19. T

Weak to almost no brakes

2001 golf tdi iv spent about 4 days already trying to get to the vottom of this but so far no luck.. Symptoms 1st time pressing the brakes i almost get perfect respond releas and try again very hard pedal and bo brake.. Thisgs that iv already done Changed the vacuum pump tested there about 25...
  20. T

Rotella T6 motor oil?

I have been using ghe t6 on my golf for 5 years not that i think is good but i believe that it is the reason why my car still runs 808.286 km and not slowing down .thanks to rotella t 6