Search results

1. K

Other OEM incentives for affected TDI owners

I work for another non-VW OEM, and I know several of you were considering Hyundais for a replacement. Just an FYI, Hyundai is extending their Friends and Family discount to affected TDI owners. It is extended to previous or current registered owners prior to Sept 18, 2015. Let's Use this...
  2. K

Dieselgate Investigator: Lawsuit overblown

http://www.motortrend.com/news/dieselgate-investigator-speaks-out-on-volkswagen-emissions/ Pretty much what some people smarter than me have been talking about throughout the last year here on the forums, but this breaks it down pretty well.
  3. K

Update from Hagens Berman

Hagens Berman logo VW Update: Final Settlement Approval Hearing The Court will hold the Final Approval hearing on October 18, 2016 at 8:00 am in San Francisco. If the Court grants final approval of the Class Action Settlement and approves the US/CA Settlement and the FTC Settlement on October...
  4. K

Bloomberg: Settlement $1-$7k to owners

Admin: No disrespect intended: this just came across the wires. Please delete if it angers you. Seems like VW will only be paying compensation from $1k-$7k to each owner, depending on the age of the vehicle. This just in from Bloomberg...