Search results

1. Macradiators.com

Bmw 135xd 7xx+hp new European record 1/4 mile

This is the new project Completechip is been working during the winter 3.0 M57 engine prepared by Dragos himself. custom big biturbo setup done in house dual cp3 pump built in house big injectors , custom rail nothing is been left untouched. 8hp gearbox conversion with standalone All...
  2. Macradiators.com

BMW 330xd to 335xd drag car 500hp target project

Hi guys, its been a long time since i started the 2.0 CR project which had a happy ending, lots of things learned during the build. Car still drives ok. For 2020 drag racing season i got an E92 330xd which is being build as we speak with the folowing: -improved cooling -intake mods -fmic...
  3. Macradiators.com

Just for fun! Is this the most powerful stock 2.0 pd?

Im just curious if this is possible or not: 2.0 bdk 16v stock engine , stock head, stock camshafts and valves big injectors gt2365vk turbo, IC , exhaust, under 3bar boost 418hp 750Nm measured on an accurate dyno (the dyno was double checked with the one Dragos here uses, gives low numbers and...
  4. Macradiators.com

Tapatalk working?

I cant use tapatalk on tdiclub is it working for you?
  5. Macradiators.com

hosting photos

hosting images on my server
  6. Macradiators.com

EGR Cooler delete on CR engines

Since there is no room under big turbo to keep EGR cooler i had to delete it. Cooling diagrams did not help much as they are WRONG These are the pipes that go to the egr cooler situated at the back of the engine, under the turbo. In the big hose there is a joint from where water travels to...
  7. Macradiators.com

2.0 CR Cylinder head torque specs

Guys i need to install camshafts in my new head 2.0 CR 170hp 2010 engine code cega VIN Vsszzz1pzar065487 I have a problem with my cylinder head so i prepared a new one to replace it. I will take cams form old one and put in the new one. Can you help with bolt pattern -order and torque...
  8. Macradiators.com

DSG 02E to DQ500 7speed SWAP, ratios needed

I am doing an upgrade to my dsg in order to hold the torque and power with the DQ500 7speed from the tiguan 2013 Gearbox is OBH300012 , CODE NZS anybody knows the gearbox ratios for the NZS? i cant find the info online. Thanks!
  9. Macradiators.com

2.0 CR big turbo build, aiming to set WR

Hi guys! this is my 2010 leon fr 2.0cr big turbo setup audi 2260vk turbo with new actuator profi diesel tubular mainfold setup for GTB turbo big FMIC, own production 700 x280 x 70mm new cylinder head + 1.63mm gasket, new bolts to be mounted next week i hope injectors ..gonna keep this to...