Search results

1. arniewallace

Where can I find a fuse diagram specific to my car?

This might help: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cIfcNtYlMBOSamNqLcYfP6I7INNSWaRl/view
  2. arniewallace

Part Number Needed! Please Help!

Is this it? 8K0973702
  3. arniewallace

Block bolt hole diagram/specs

M10x20 N10170512, 5Q0407721A should be the shield.
  4. arniewallace

Dealership can't fix overheating engine

Could be the waterpump, I think that that model possibly has the pump with the shroud for quick warmups, and that it might be jammed.
  5. arniewallace

Oil in coolant tank! ALOT

Prob oil cooler gone, dishwaher tab good for cleaning out coolant system, flush out well after using it before adding coolant.
  6. arniewallace

Bolt Size And Thread Pattern For N90305304

Should be standard 1mm pitch for M6 threads.
  7. arniewallace

2005 Volkswagen jetta tdi bew 30s or more crank time

Possibly the O-Rings on the injector bodys have got damaged when refitting them.
  8. arniewallace

2000 alh 121 pin ecu pinout

Fuse 32 seems to supply power to pins 1 and 2 on the ecu plug and pin 5 on the fuel pump plug.
  9. arniewallace

Eurospec ALH with 150 hp?

ASZ is a PD engine.
  10. arniewallace

VW Mk 4 pd150 ARL (GTTDI) - Thud noise

Your camshaft exhaust lobes might be worn down a bit, PD 150s love to eat camshafts.
  11. arniewallace

Golf 4 tdi, map has 1 wire.

Black wire at dipstick base is the oil pressure wire, the MAP sensor and its plug are on top of the intercooler, below the RHS headlamp.
  12. arniewallace

cylinder 3 misfire, ASZ 1.9 TDI

Probably the injector harness, its a known problem.
  13. arniewallace

ALH running hot...boils over under load

Had simlar sort of issues to yours on my ASZ 130, would drive all day in traffic and if kept below a certain RPM. As soon as I started to work the engine, accelerating hard or going up a hill, the temp started to rise up. Easing off and the temp dropped down again. Was advised to check if...
  14. arniewallace

PD150 boost help!!

Connect the vac line from the vacuum pump onto the line going to the turbo actuator, that will give you full boost with no control from the N75. Just do this bypass to confirm that it is now making boost, and dont be tempted to drive it like that as it will harm the turbo.
  15. arniewallace

Alternator problem?

should fit ok...
  16. arniewallace

Fuse 43 Parasitic Draw on 02 golf

Fuse 43 only gets power when relay 109 is energised. Fuse 32 and 34 are on the same rung as 43 in the fusebox, I would check that relay 109 is de-energising ok when the ignition is off, or even remove Relay 109 to see if the parasitic drain stops.
  17. arniewallace

DSG Shift Mechanism Broken... HELP

Did you check for any fuses blown??
  18. arniewallace

What does this nut belong to?

Not off anything to do with the timing belt assembly or its fixings as it looks too small, like an m6 (10mm spanner fits it). The timing uses m8 as the smallest, it has 2 nuts and the rest are bolts. The nuts are used on the tensioner and the idler before the tensioner. It looks like an m6...
  19. arniewallace

What does this nut belong to?

Its either off the fuel filter mounting points or off the mounts for the metal coolant pipe, running to the EGR cooler.
  20. arniewallace

2015 Jetta DSG, what RPM at 70mph?

My wifes runs approx 2000 rpm at 70mph with 225/45/17 tyres fitted.