Search results

1. shane.short

No Response from Controller...(01-Engine)...HALP!!

2003 Jetta Wagon Starts and is drivable Fuse 12 is ok (removed & continuity is good) Latest VCDS & interface firmware installed Having a bit of an issue where I can't read anything from the 01-Engine Control Module. Interface status looks good to me and the HEX-V2 status LEDs seem to be...
  2. shane.short

FS: stock exhaust, egr valve & pipe - off 2011 JSW w/ 74k

Reduced price.FS: $450 shipped. stock exhaust, egr valve & pipe - off 2011 JSW w/ 74k All parts (all functioning) shown were pulled off a 2011 JSW DSG w/ 74k. Oil ash volume when removed from the car was 69ml. $450 shipped from Hawaii. Mahalo!
  3. shane.short

For sale....Micro-CAN ross tech cable & polar fis advanced

SOLD $150 for Micro-CAN ross tech cable. ** Polar FIS Advanced SOLD Up for sale is Micro-CAN ross tech cable. polar fis (SOLD). Both are only 1 yr old. No longer needed as vw is buying back my jsw. Will ship to US only. Free usps priority shipping. Asking $150 for cable & POLAR FIS SOLD.. pm me...
  4. shane.short

Another wheel alignment inquiry

Aloha! So the story goes...the image below is the first alignment on my 2011 JSW. Purchased @ 70k now has 90k. Rear tires had major inner tire wear(toe issues?) which prompted me to look for a new set(right rear wore to a flat and left wasnt far behind). Anyways, got a set of Michelin Premiere...
  5. shane.short

Noise at end of filling fuel tank..

I noticed the first time I tried to top off my 2011 JSW that it wouldn't fill all the way up to the neck.. it just leaked to the ground from under the car..... So, I stopped that practice... but to my real question, when I let the pump fill the tank till the point it stops itself I can hear a...
  6. shane.short

Regens every 100 miles @ 71k on 2306 software?

I just started to become aware of my regens on my recently bought used 2011 JSW. Such a n00b to TDI's lol Anyways, I noticed on the carfax the computer was flashed @ 67k during a service...HPFP was replaced at that time as well per info from previous owner. So, I got ahold of the dealership and...
  7. shane.short

DPF & EGR delete questions...

I ordered the buzzken 3" SS down pipe & exhaust kit & racepipe... I am going to do the malone stage 2 eco tune w/ a DSG tune as well but I can't get the money for the tune until I get my goodwill pkg & also tax season. Would I be okay to do the exhaust now and just throw a bunch of CEL's? Here...
  8. shane.short

Over boosting with Rawtek straight pipe kit?

Looking to get this http://www.rawtekinc.com/collections/sportwagen-tdi-2009-2014/products/sportwagen-tdi-09-14-dpf-egr-delete-performance-exhaust-kit?variant=1004180343 And also a stage 2 tune w/ DSG as well, of course... My only question.. I noticed in the description they said "We also...