Search results

1. shane.short

No Response from Controller...(01-Engine)...HALP!!

Well, it's fixed. It was the K-line wire from the cluster (Pin 5 green connecto) to the ecu (Pin 16). I was able to military splice a new wire from the harness right before it enters the firewall to pin 5 on the green connector.
  2. shane.short

No Response from Controller...(01-Engine)...HALP!!

2003 Jetta Wagon Starts and is drivable Fuse 12 is ok (removed & continuity is good) Latest VCDS & interface firmware installed Having a bit of an issue where I can't read anything from the 01-Engine Control Module. Interface status looks good to me and the HEX-V2 status LEDs seem to be...
  3. shane.short

What did you do to your MKIV today?

On average it runs 3.81 here. I just filled up tonight and my first calculated mileage is 41.7mpg. Thats with IP leaks..... Re-sealed the IP, now to see how that changes the mileage...
  4. shane.short

What did you do to your MKIV today?

Newly aquired 01 Jetta 5spd w/ 197k. Today I replaced all vacuum hoses & the check valve going to N75. In the past 2-3 weeks I've replaced the timing belt with the deluxe 100k kit from fixmyvw, cleaned the intake manifold & EGR/ASV, replaced the fuel filter & fixed the broken wires going to the...
  5. shane.short

FS: stock exhaust, egr valve & pipe - off 2011 JSW w/ 74k

Reduced price.FS: $450 shipped. stock exhaust, egr valve & pipe - off 2011 JSW w/ 74k All parts (all functioning) shown were pulled off a 2011 JSW DSG w/ 74k. Oil ash volume when removed from the car was 69ml. $450 shipped from Hawaii. Mahalo!
  6. shane.short

MAF, N75 or ?

I was also having issues with low power. Found my check valve to N75 was bad. bypassed temporarily got plenty boost. Replaced check valve and tested good! Power is now there! Bought this car 17 days ago and its working great thanks to all the info found on this forum. So thankful! :) Cleaned...
  7. shane.short

For sale....Micro-CAN ross tech cable & polar fis advanced

SOLD $150 for Micro-CAN ross tech cable. ** Polar FIS Advanced SOLD Up for sale is Micro-CAN ross tech cable. polar fis (SOLD). Both are only 1 yr old. No longer needed as vw is buying back my jsw. Will ship to US only. Free usps priority shipping. Asking $150 for cable & POLAR FIS SOLD.. pm me...
  8. shane.short

Another wheel alignment inquiry

Thank you for the info sir! Theory makes sense! I see that you're in STL. I'm originally from Litchfield, IL... small world..
  9. shane.short

2014 Jetta Sportwagon TDI 6MT

Such a great car. Sad to see it go as well. :(
  10. shane.short

Also, I do apologize if you have posted this somewhere else on the forum, my eyes immediately recognized the photos and such. :D
  11. shane.short

Great info sir!! Much appreciated!! :) I will definitely look into all these possibilities!
  12. shane.short

A bad day

Glad it to hear it went smoothly! Can't wait to see that ALH project! :D
  13. shane.short

A bad day

Hoping for the best tomorrow :)