Search results

1. addicted

2004 V10 Touareg TDI with Stage II Cam and Hybrid Turbos

3K on the engine 176K on the truck. Asking $23,900 Located in Savannah GA. Will take partial trades on FJ40 parts or diesel parts/ tools. Trying to load pictures on Picasa and hasn't worked you can find the ad I posted on my Land cruiser forum here and it has a few photos...
  2. addicted

V10 TDI upgrades

I thought I would post a thread here and I will link it over to Club Touareg. There is just way more information and people who have modified their TDI engine. A little history: I purchased a used 2004 V10 TDI Touareg sight unseen. Loser dealership in KY lied and sold me a complete lemon. Thru...
  3. addicted

Interchangability between 1.9L & 5.0L parts

I'm wondering if anyone here works at VW and or knows that parts are interchangeable between the 1.9L and the 5.0L TDI V10. I am in the process of rebuilding my V10 and I have priced everything out and besides the Camshaft being $814 everything is pretty reasonable. EXCEPT for the followers. I...
  4. addicted

2006 Floor Mats

We sold our 06 Jetta (should have never done it). But just found the stock grey carpet floor mats that we never put in the car when we sold it. Figure someone on here could probably use them. Haven't been on in a LONG time so please hit me up at jasontraylor@gmail.com if you are interested...
  5. addicted

Missing OIl??

Something doesn't seem right here. Just changed my wifes Oil at 30K miles and I was only able to get 3 qts out. I'm using a Pella pump to extract thru the dipstick. When I went to fill it up I had to use 4 qts. I did not check the dipstick before hand but where in the heck could a quart of oil...
  6. addicted

Totaled 06 TDI

Today I was driving off post and I saw that a new 06 jetta got into a pretty bad car accident. It was the exact same color, tinted windows, and rims as my wife's car so I pulled a Uy and parked behing the police and got out to make sure it wasn't her. Thankfully it wasn't but in the midst of...
  7. addicted

Ft Bragg/Sanford

I have seen a red 05/06 TDI driven around the Sanford NC/ Ft Bragg. I've seen it at the Food lion, at the Fuel stop on Buffalo lake RD, and I even saw you near 7th/3rd GSB on Post. If you are around on shoot me a Private message. Or any other TDI owners in the Ft bragg area
  8. addicted

Oregon to Ft Bragg NC

Dumanehue, You moving to Ft Bragg? Just got stationed there myself. Anyway thought it would be funny to post my mileage on the trip from Oregon to Ft. Bragg. Well Wife is actually still in TN and will be arriving tomorrow. I am still at school in SC. She got 7 MPG :eek: . Yeah I know it is...