Search results

1. B

2005 Jetta TDI (PD/BEW engine, 5sp manual) 200k miles, Los Angeles, $4000

I’ve been texting you. Offered to fly down. You respond to half of my messages. If you’d have offered to take a deposit to hold it until this Friday like I said I had available I would have bought a ticket already.
  2. B

2002 Jetta tdi for sale

Also curious if still available
  3. B

2014 VW SportWagen TDI for Sale

Post a price?
  4. B

2006 Beetle yellow 110k ish

I’m interested as well! I’ll PM you my number.
  5. B

2006 Beetle TDI-DSG, near FtWorth, TX For Sale - ~$2000

Going to assume this is sold. Wouldn't be interested at this point anyways due to no response. If anyone has anything similar I am still looking for a beetle for my daughter. Would prefer DSG but she's going to learn manual before she's out of my house anyways so shoot them my way too.
  6. B

2006 Beetle TDI-DSG, near FtWorth, TX For Sale - ~$2000

I messaged a few days ago and am still interested. Would love to hear back soon as I only have this week and next available to fly down.
  7. B

2003 golf manual for parts

Some pictures would be great. If it’s rust free I’d be very tempted to have it shipped to me.
  8. B

2001 Jetta gls 5speed vnt 17/22 - 11010 NY

Sold? Listing doesn’t exist when I click the link.
  9. B

FS: 10mm, 11mm and B4 Injection Pump/Stock Injectors and Bosio P706s – CA, $100

11mm pump arrived today! Will update after install. Thanks much Torman.
  10. B

Buyer/seller feedback thread

Bought: Vagcom KII-USB from MattPetty Date: 12-15-2015 Feedback: Excellent Communication: Excellent Shipping: Excellent! Shipped ASAP and I had in just a few days! Kept me updated along the way with being ready for shipment, being shipped, and tracking. Comment: Great guy to deal with! Buy...
  11. B

WTB 2.5 inch aftermarket Exhaust for a mk4 Jetta

Check out ProfiDiesel. Can be had on eBay for a great price and the fit and finish is outstanding.
  12. B

best exhaust

I did a quick video of the exhaust but I don't feel it does a very good job showing the true tone outside the car. It was right next to the house and I feel makes it sound much louder than it is. Anyways... https://youtu.be/4Q1VCxqRScY
  13. B

best exhaust

Thought I would chime in and show pics of my ProfiDiesel kit installed. I'll see if I can get a video tomorrow for those interested. It's a northern car so the body isn't perfect and she's got 260K on her. I did make a few adjustments after the initial install but it's been great so far!
  14. B

Need help with 2016 Sturgeon Bay, WI TDIFest

I'm located over in Eau Claire and will help out however I can...just let me know what I can do.
  15. B

best exhaust

I picked up a 2.5" turbo back exhaust from ProfiDiesel in Bulgaria. Was like $450 shipped and its all 304 stainless (eBay deal). Has a muffler and a turn down tip and it is annoyingly quiet. I may make a straight piece to replace the muffler section someday but for now its good enough! He has a...