Search results

1. V

99.5 golf 2door 5 speed $1500 Ventura county, ca

360k miles. Runs well but needs some addressing. I constantly get 45-50mpg. CAT fuel filter Larger injectors Single mass flywheel Touchscreen blue tooth head unit Aftermarket speakers Receiver tow hitch Leather GTI front seats Heavy duty steel belly pan Koni shocks Frame mounted roof racks The...
  2. V

Wtb mk6 golf 6speed manual in the west coast

Looking to buy an mk6 manual golf. I'm in california but am willing to fly and drive back the right car... Let me know if anything is out there!
  3. V

radiator/cooling fans

2000 golf tdi, 280k miles... drivers side radiator fan bearings went out. ive searched and searched and searched but cant really find the info im looking for... what aftermarket brand have you guys ran without problems? seems that all the vendors have different brands (judging by the cooling...
  4. V

radio question

been searching but still a little confused on stereo compatibility... will a newer vw radio fit our mk4's? specifically one from a 2011 vw?
  5. V

clutch slave and master issues

clutch slave and master leaking issues so i changed the clutch, got the transmission back in and bolted things up without issue put the slave cylinder on and when i hit the clutch pedal to test it, it just dropped to the floor and got stuck. weird. took off the slave cylinder and its leaking...
  6. V

new owner of a 1999.5 Golf. need some guidance with refreshing the car...

hey guys, i purchased this golf yesterday and am pretty excited so get it roadworthy... i commute ~100miles daily and need something thats good on fuel. was thinking of getting the new chevy volt but found out about these vw tdi's and am pretty impressed with the MPG's and reliability... might...