Search results

1. J

HID Headlights Question (Midwest Lighting)

I just want everyone to know my experience. I paid 70 bucks for the ballast Jeff recommended but it didn't come with my order. Like I said I didn't care. I told Jeff to keep my 70 bucks and just recommend a quality ballast to use with his lights. No response. I worked further on it today and...
  2. J

HID Headlights Question (Midwest Lighting)

I'm struggling on my own.... wondering how to make my 320 dollar investment work, with Midwest Lighting. I paid for a pair of MK4 HID with ballasts and amber turn signals back in March 31 2022 and waited patiently for 5 months. I called to remind Jeff once. He answered. He answered my emails in...
  3. J

Midwest Light Creations- HID Headlights and Retrofit Kits (Headlights by Jeff)

Old thread but I thought a good one to revive. Midwest is still up and running. I put in an order for my MKIV March 31, 2022. They responded fast with my question about which relay to get. Can't beat made in America Baby!!
  4. J

Brake light switch replacement

I found it. Here it is for everyone. https://www.gruvenparts.com/content/PDF/LightSwitch.pdf
  5. J

Brake light switch replacement

My brake light switch is out and I have a new one in hand, but I want to review the install procedure. I remember a how to that mentioned a few important details that must be followed in order not to screw it up. Apparently the switch can easily be broken. Both links in the TDI 101 section are...
  6. J

understanding front end alignment computer readout

Thanks Mavrick Thanks barbulo, That's good information you've shared and I can relax now.
  7. J

understanding front end alignment computer readout

I got my front end alignment after I replaced both lower control arms with bushings, both tie rod ends and stabilizer bushings. All were toast on my 2004 golf with 168k miles. The guy at Firestone asked if the car had been lowered cause the camber was off. He suggested a strut mount kit that...
  8. J

VW TDI Search Engine

This cuts my search time down so much I now have time to spend with my family! Thanks whalleyz for reuniting my family with their Dad