Search results

1. M

German Engineers must have tiny feet

I'm closing in on 3K miles on my '15 SE 6MT. I'm really loving this car. It's the most fun driving car I've owned since my '85 Supra (5MT). Granted, since then I've had 4 pickups, a Cherokee and a Yaris (all but the Isuzu Pup were autos). So far, I've only come up with a few small nits, and...
  2. M

Can only lock with fob, is that right?

Greetings - It seems that the only way I can lock my new Passat is by using the fob. Pressing the lock button in Ruth front door does nothing. I've noticed this when I've gone out to retrieve something and it was already unlocked, and when trying out the unlock feature in Car Net (while it's...
  3. M

Another news article on '16s, but not much news...

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/business/aroundregion/story/2015/aug/13/making-passhistorychattanoogvw-plant-preps-ma/319591/ One thing that caught my eye was: "The actual production switch to making new Passats which will be sold to customers is expected to take place soon, according to...
  4. M

New guy getting closer....

Greetings. I've been lurking on this site since there was snow on the ground 6 months or so ago. I've been thinking of getting out of my 2010 F150 and into a TDI. I've alternated between cars and pickups since my 85 Supra. Isuzu PU, Cherokee, Dakota, Yaris (don't laugh, I enjoyed that little...