Search results

1. W

WTB: MK6 Golf Frostheater (Manual)

I'm looking to get a Frostheater for my mk6 Golf Manual. Trying to help other TDI drivers who may be returning their car. I plan on still keeping mine for another couple of years and this would be helpful for the winter months. Please post or PM me if you interested in selling yours.
  2. W

Metallic noise upon Start-up

Hello my TDI friends. This morning, when I was leaving for work I got a weird metallic noise right after I started the car. The RPM appeared to be steady at around 800 but there was what sounded like a metal grinding noise for about 2-4 seconds. I have a '13 Golf with about 47k. I did an oil...
  3. W

Rear Fog Light Install Questions

Hello TDI Club, I drive a 2013 Golf TDI and I want to order the VW Rear fog light, Part number 5K0945093AA. I also plan to get the Euro switch added to get the parking light function. There are plenty of DIY's I can find here, on Vortex, and other pages, for the Euro switch install. However...
  4. W

My Wolfsburg Golf - An Adventure

Hello all, I've been on the forum for a while now but have not yet posted my adventure so far with my 2013 Golf. So here goes the story. It all started in the summer of 2015 when I had just paid off my first car, a 2008 Honda Civic that I bought when I was a junior in high school. The Civic...