2. My seats

My seats

seats
  3. J

TDI Phase 2

Yes only 18k on my car
  4. J

TDI Phase 2

my car is done ill pick it up tmrw check out this thread i posted pic of what parts were used for mine http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5404510#post5404510
  5. J

2015 Gen 3 Fix Phase 2

Well just got the call my car is done :) Here is pic of parts they used for the fix. Since i'm on call for work ill pick my car up tmrw and report back what i think. Let me know if parts were different from yours.
  6. J

2015 Gen 3 Fix Phase 2

So I was told today they had to order some parts kinda crazy they don’t have the parts ready ahead of time.
  7. J

Phase 2 Mod for '15 Jetta 2.0L Gen3 w/DSG

Meaning you total the car in such because dumb drivers lol
  8. J

Phase 2 Mod for '15 Jetta 2.0L Gen3 w/DSG

My car has 18k and i'm getting it done today and cashing out. No reason really to wait and take chance on loosing out on $$$
  9. J

Phase 2 Dealership Experience

I also dropped my car off today i won't have mine back till Tue but that might since i'm having other things done while it's there. They said i'm 1st one they have done.
  10. J

TDI Phase 2

You get the $$ in 3 days once it's complete. On the 1st fix i had my $$ in 2 days.
  11. J

2015 Gen 3 Fix Phase 2

I having mine done on Monday April 30th i well report back how it goes.
  12. J

TDI Phase 2

Getting my Phase 2 fix for my 2015 TDI Golf on Monday April 30th :) Ill report my findings after the fix is done. Loaded up my Original stock tune today and ill drive it bunch with stock tune b4 the fix to see if it gets even slower xD
  13. J

Appointment set for my 2.0L TDI Engine (GEN 3) Emissions Control Software - Stg 1 Mod

That sucks but not surprised i had to use different dealer ship to get my fix done as other one never got back to me. If i was you don't let them touch the car because only reason it's so important is the dealer don't get paid by VW if don't take the pics add sticker ect. Only let them do it...
  14. J

Appointment set for my 2.0L TDI Engine (GEN 3) Emissions Control Software - Stg 1 Mod

My Fix was done this morning and from what I can tell so far engine little louder but drives the same to me as it did b4. Time well tell and update more as I drive it more.
  15. J

My 2015 Golf TDI Manual was just dropped off to dealer. It well get the fix tmrw morning. Said it would take 3hr and I'll pick up after work tmrw. I post my findings tmrw night.
  16. J

I have a stick tdi I'm still waiting on dealer to get back to me to get mine done. They told me that they needed the key part for the update that they should have it this week.
  17. J

Update on mine the dealer is going to get back to me and they said they should have everything from vw to do the fix this week. Still don't understand how they cannot have everything they need to do it since it's just software. I also called few dealers in my area to see if they had any info...
  18. J

My appointment got cancelled at the last minut with dealer claiming there waiting on something from VW. Pissed at dealer as they claimed they new this since Friday but got no call just a email at 7:10am this mornin.