Search results

1. M

New MAF, CEL.....

Finally, after so many cleanings my MAF died (CEL on, limp mode). Went to dealer (Clarkdale in Vancouver, BC) and they agreed to replace MAF under "partial warranty". According to them VW will pay 50% for cars between 60 and 70 000 Km. So i paid $300 (Canadian), one year warranty included. My...
  2. M

Upsolute for .205's?

Re: Upsolute for .205\'s? When, when??? Golf GLS UPsolute, 0.205'S, pipeX, etc.
  3. M

CEL, codes, MAF...

Got CEL 2 days ago, no problems whatsoever with derivability. Well, could not wait for few days more and went to dealership. They checked with their VAG tool and result is: 16764 PO380 035 Plug/Heater Circuit malfunction. Any experience, ideas or suggestions? Dealership didn't suggest any...
  4. M

another successful .205 instal

Yesterday with BIG help from Janusz my Golf got new .205 injectors. He's got mine .186 and we will instal them soon on his automatic Golf. Installation was breeze, we just followed instructions from experienced installers from TDI CLUB. Many thanks for priceless info!!! What else to say...
  5. M

0.186 INJECTORS for SALE

I have set of .186 injectors for sale. They are in perfect condition since I used Stanadyne additive from day one. Any questions please contact me. Golf GLS Y2K 5speed, UPsolute, .205's etc
  6. M

BOSH .205's in Vancouver (and .186) for sale

BOSH .205\'s in Vancouver (and .186) for sale Here they are. One set is mine (thanks Mickey for cancellation) and there is one set left. They are BRAND NEW, wrapped in wax paper and they have BOSH numbers stamped in: NBF0432193746 3 of them and NBF0432193744 one with with...
  7. M

BOSH .205's in Vancouver (and .186) for sale

BOSH .205\'s in Vancouver (and .186) for sale Here they are. One set is mine (thanks Mickey for cancellation) and there is one set left. They are BRAND NEW, wrapped in wax paper and they have BOSH numbers stamped in: NBF0432193746 3 of them and NBF0432193744 one with with...
  8. M

North West 205 injectors link

I contacted Mr. Gerkarth from PG Performance here in Vancouver, BC (actually Surrey) regarding 0.205 injectors and he will need BOSH part number (not VW) if possible, because he can get much better price directly from BOSH. He can order and get it really fast. So guys from North West are you...
  9. M

HPA GOLF TDI (with red I)

As I promised to Sky Pup, here is short report on “famous” sliver GOLF TDI with RED I (110 hp originally): First of all everything they stated in EUROPEAN CAR article is absolutely true. Car looks awesome (much better than in magazine) and they showed me all mods they done: KW black box...