Search results

1. B

FS - Jetta Accessories - Boston

Bump - the items have been sitting in my garage collecting dust - at this point I just want them gone - anyone who comes to pick them up can have them for free. No, I am not shipping. I live near Boston.
  2. B

Yes, I sold it back to VW
  3. B

Bump - still available
  4. B

TDI Monster Mats - Free - http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...r-mats&cat=500 Heavy duty cargo liner with cargo blocks - Free - http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...in-bag&cat=500 http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.ph...go-mat&cat=500 Security wheel locks - Free -...
  5. Heavy duty cargo mat

Heavy duty cargo mat

For sale
  6. Cargo blocks in bag

Cargo blocks in bag

For sale
  7. Monster Mats

Monster Mats

For sale
  8. Wheel locks

Wheel locks

For sale
  9. B

FS - 2015 Jetta Options - $150 total

Accessories for sale - Boston - cash and pickup only created new post due to price reduction
  10. B

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

That's definitely something to investigate when shopping for a CPO, because date of the original sale and mileage can come into play, depending on the manufacturer. The Lexus CPO I just bought adds two years and unlimited miles to the end of the original warranty period. It was first...
  11. B

I am VW less - Thanks to all it has been Fun

For me, it's until next time, not good bye. Well, let me qualify that. It's most likely good bye to diesel, but not VW. My TDI Jetta was the second VW I owned - had a Touareg for 10 years also. The "green" label was why I bought the TDI in the first place, and why my replacement ended up...
  12. B

Chrysler Diesel Cheat?

"FCA US intends to work with the incoming administration to present its case" Hahahahahahahaha
  13. B

Pick up my sheep in wolf's clothing Friday. CPO 2014 CT200h F Sport with under 5k miles. I'll be going slow in style....
  14. B

Thanks for the replies. I test drove one yesterday, but not on the highway (which supposedly is it's downfall). It seemed nice (familiar interior - wife drives an RX450h). Felt ok around town, handling-wise and pickup from a stop.
  15. B

Buyback COMPLETED Car is now in Dealership Lot

Thank you for the kind thoughts. Twilight Zone sounds about right.
  16. B

I came out here to write that I finally received my EFT today, and then I saw this post. All I can say is hopefully my experience was an anomaly, and yours get solved quicker. I turned my car in on 12/19 but they could not enter my mileage on the tablet. They told me I would have my receipt...
  17. B

2015 TDIs - when will fix be available?

The mileage will probably fall to what was on the window sticker - so they can say no change. The performance will probably drop also, but the marketing dept will wordsmith it to minimize the change. No doubt we will eventually see a road test that will confirm one way or the other. Don't...
  18. B

Still have no idea why the buyback agent got an error message when entering my mileage, but I assume the long delay in getting the IT code fix was influenced by the holidays.