1. arvina

97 Passat TDI Black 5 speed Wagon

Interesting. I wish you weren't so far
  2. arvina

For Sale: 2005 Passat Wagon TDI

Guess I'll call the number
  3. arvina

For Sale: 2005 Passat Wagon TDI

Is this still available for sale? Also what color?
  4. arvina

Anyone want to sell?

any luck yet? i may have a deal for you if you put some work in.
  5. arvina

Nee'd some help fellas Rough Acceleration

So did I just present this in a juvenile way or did I not use good enough grammar to get any responses. I can't be ridin my bike this ten plu miles everyday!
  6. arvina

also its only really loud on acceleration idle is pretty normal. and the sqeal kind of foes up in pitch when you hit the breaks. just lookin for the right direction before i start just tearing into things
  7. arvina

So I'm driving to Houston a few weeks ago and on the way up my car just started getting louder. not suddenly it kind of faded in. its only when accelerating. its just super loud like the most high compression engine you've ever heard. also there is a small kind of squeal or squeak coming from...
  8. arvina

I Guess I've Found The Right Section?!? (General Newb ??'s)

oldish thread but i'd like to chime in. honestly these are great little cars, fun to drive and great mileage. really though i've had all the problems that bbarbulo had. but still with any problem the thing just keeps on goin. even driving it when i shouldnt it still keeps on goin and keeps...
  9. arvina

Need 2001 Jetta TDI assistance Conroe to Houston (April 2010)

I am in a somewhat similar perdickament. Not trying to jack your thread if anything i'm trying to be included. I've got about 200,000 on mine and its a commuter thats been a bit beat up. still runs, recently replaced timing belt and a few other things, but it runs terrible. i really just want...
  10. arvina

FOR SALE: 18x8.5 flik Arctic

apologise for the late response. i work nights and i havent got around to getting the tires off. Friday i'll have the tires off and saturday i'll be ready to ship or ready to at least give a shipping cost. if theres still any interest pm me or just reply, thanks alot
  11. arvina

Hey man thanks alot for that. This is always my favorite forum because of the people on it. only g2gs i go to either. Yes they always balanced well for me but I'm not ure on the weight. These wheels used to sell and they had thei weight. i wanna say it was something like 20 lbs. maybe 22? when i...
  12. arvina

I know you guys aren't the wheel guys but bump for good luck
  13. arvina

here i have a set of slightly beat up flik arctics. All four rims are slighly curbed and have cracked clear coat on the actual rim. I bought them with the clear coat damage and only scartched them one or two times. These were my first wheels and I was looking for a deal on some 18s. So here I...
  14. arvina

FS ALH parts

still got the intercooler? how much?
  15. arvina

Ultimate Mk4 Golf Lighting FS Thread

my bad man. musta forgot how to use this thing
  16. arvina

Ultimate Mk4 Golf Lighting FS Thread

i need the rubber elbow. please i need it asap. contact me
  17. arvina

WTB - ALH Upper Intercooler Hose

i need this too. not to take yours, but if you get yours and someone else has one please contact me. the rubber hose part