Search results

1. T

ALH Vacuum Pump Oil leak

Before you ask, YES! I've done my research. Still haven't found anyone whose had a solution that worked. My vacuum pump is leaking oil all down the back of the engine and on the ground. Even has gotten on to my flywheel and makes my clutch shudder bad in the mornings (something I will eventually...
  2. T

Vibration at 1800 and 3800 rpm

So at 250,000 miles I just had to replace the factory CV axle passenger side (the longer one). Since I'm in Mexico I don't have tons of choices and had to go with an Autozone axle :( Ever since the replacement I get a light vibration right at 1800 and 3800 rpm. Doesn't matter the speed or gear...
  3. T

International Road Trip

Well our annual road trip begins this week. Each year we make the trip from Yucatan Mexico to Houston Texas. This time we are stopping in northern Mexico, near Monterrey, to see some of the wife's family. The whole trip will be almost 2000 miles, take us about 4 days, and traverse coastline...
  4. T

A/C has me stumped... HELP

I want to thank you guys in advance for your help on this problem. So here it is... 2 months ago my A/C went from freezing me out to not so cold, to barely cool. Did the basic checks... both condenser fans working properly, compressor kicks on and stays on, the suction line got cold like it was...
  5. T

Trip from Houston to Yucatan Mexico 1800Miles

It's time for me to stop 'Lurking' and join the club. So to get started and to introduce myself, I thought I'd do a quick write-up of my recent trip from Houston Texas to Merida Yucatan, Mexico. The whole trip is about 1800 miles 1-way and I've made the trip back and forth about 3 times now in...