Search results

1. B

Survey on Dieselgate and TDIClub

You're right, 2015, purchased in April 2015, dumped in February 2016. I'm done with VW forever and am spreading the "gospel" to all and sundry.
  2. B

Survey on Dieselgate and TDIClub

Submitted. I dumped by 2016 TDI Golf Sportwagen for a Subaru Outback. VW had no credibility. The firing of Michael Horn further reinforces my decision to bail from the plane before it crashed. VW obviously cannot fix any of the TDI models simply or without major performance problems or major...
  3. B

EA288 - A diesel way forward?

That's the point, this is a much bigger mess even for the 2015 models. From what is coming out of Europe regarding other diesels also emitting more pollution that "certified", it may be that the entire "clean diesel" technology was a myth and a scam. I've decided to take a bath on my TDI...
  4. B

Found out this weekend that TDIs as tradeins are toxic at other dealers. Thanks VW, you lied, sold cars you knew weren't legal and left us holding the bag. No VWs ever again -- if they go bankrupt because of this, it would serve them right.
  5. B

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

I've reached the total disgust point with VW. They lied, sold cars they knew weren't legit and now apparently cannot fix them. I went to a Subaru dealer on Saturday looking to trade my 2015 TDI Sportwagen and was offered 12-14K "maybe" because the dealer doesn't want TDIs in trade and said the...
  6. B

The NY Times reporting VW as saying that newer versions of EA-288 don't have the cheat and comply. Here's the link...
  7. B

Are we automatically part of Class-Action Suit vs VW?

At this point stay away. Class action suits are always lucrative for the plaintiffs' lawyers (and defense lawyers too). The problem is that you get what the "class" gets and that could simply be a free car wash at the dealers when all is said and done. Keep your options open now because the...