Search results

1. M

Difficulty downloading ecu file

Just bought a 2004 Tdi golf god with a phat noise system installed. Went to have a 1.5 Malone tune done and they could not download the ecu file. Could this be a result of the wiring done to install the phat noise system? I was thinking I will have to take out the radio and disconnect the...
  2. M

2005 tdi passat wagon 5 speed located in Dallas area for sale

I ordered a custom converted 2005 Tdi wagon from tdiguy in Fort Worth about six months ago. We wanted a better mpg family vehicle than our honda oddyssey . While we waited for the car to be converted to a five speed , we decided to adopt two more children ( we recently adopted three from...
  3. M

2005 tdi Passat wagon swapped 5 sp AC not blowing cold on acceleration

my Passat ac is nice and cold all times of day....until I accelerate a little bit. It will start blowing humid air and will not return to cold until the car has stopped and been restarted. It seems as though if I see an entrance ramp coming....I just turn off the ac a few seconds before the...
  4. M

Auto tdi swapped with 5 speed

here's the scoop....a trusted tdi mechanic swapped an auto tranny with a 5 speed from Europe . After waiting 4 months he delivers the car. Nice torque, but a couple of problems: 1) in 4th gear it slips out if I am just at a steady speed. 2) ac stops being cool if I accelerate. I have checked...