Search results

1. EvilBunny

So. Cis system goes bye bye. .Or keep it?

I don't see it being user friendly in my 85 mk2 when I'm ready to setup Fueling for my ALH swap. I've begun the dissembling on both cars, and I was just kicking myself in the ass for thinking of everything. . But this little situation. Anyone use the cis system or did you ditch it and go...
  2. EvilBunny

Any recent DIY or detailed buil threads of an ALH into a CE1 car?

everything i find is either outdated and lack of links and pics, gone completely, or is typically not an ALH into a NON-CE1/2..it's usually CE/ccccccccccCE12 or an AHU swap. the mkiv(02 golf) i've had for awhile is just a gigantic POS car, but of course, the ol soot spitter is running...
  3. EvilBunny

where can i get lubro moly products in N.CO?

anyone? team petroleum doesn't carry any and had no idea what i was tlaking about,lol. i love the stuff it makes my car love me, and keeps her ol body and heart going strong. anyone i have searched the intrawebz with nothing but mail order stuff. which i woudl rahter have a local place to...
  4. EvilBunny

looking for a diesel donor ca rin colorado

as it says. looking for a diesel to replace mine n/a. totalled cars, passat or jetta, non pdMKIV/B5 stuff. my n/a is on it's last leg it seems or is going to be. and a TDi swap is due. any info or leads would be greatly appreciated chinodrummer@gmail.com
  5. EvilBunny

movin home from VA finally..who's out there?

i'll be between drake and loveland. right on I25. wanna see where the diesel heads are. cos i will probably be taking the diesel off the road when i get out there for either a swap($$$) or for a bottom end rebuild. and help would be funa nd drinkin soot partners are always needed. holla back
  6. EvilBunny

Ca-40??

this was brought up amonst the MKI guys today. i was like hmm. so i am here asking for someinfo as well. it seems fishy, but i have noo idea!! here is directly from the website. Its called CA-40 sounds like this does what KY/Astroglide does for all us rabbits, any feed back is welcomeSome...
  7. EvilBunny

anyone runnin biodD on there n/a diesel?

i have an 85 jetta diesel, n/a. 516k, still gettina solid 47-54mpg(long trips can crest into 60) and i am saving and learning about producing my own biodiesel, i wanted to see if anyoen is running in a naturally aspirated diesel at all, and what results they have gotten. tia
  8. EvilBunny

local fuels??

can we get a best place locall thread perhaps?? co si found 47 cetane at a BP tucked away in manassas,va and its cheap. i can't always get there..but..it would be great to know if there are other places that are awesome priced and good fuel!. anyone???
  9. EvilBunny

question about my 85 n/a diesel

so i keep thinkin...my exhuast is on it's wya out.and i look a tit..and it has no top end what so ever...it appears any MKI or MKII header with no cat and then a cat back system would fit and benefit my car. i jsut lowered it and added a bunch of new suspension components. and the exhuast is...
  10. EvilBunny

anything to help my 85 jetta diesel?

any mods at all. exhuast, injectors, somethin? good fuel filter, ya know. all the goodie is am open to. :) TIA
  11. EvilBunny

best oil and fuel additive for an 85 n/a diesel

what are soem recommendations for fuel additives and oil for my 85 jetta diesel. and what's a good fuel filter besides OEM. any little tips and recommendatiosn are welcome!! TAI
  12. EvilBunny

i need some tips on my 85 jetta diesel to TDi

i have an 85 jetta n/a diesel. i was wondering. can i use the MKI TD stuff to make my car a TDi? or should i go with the MKIII stuff? or is thee any aftermarket items/parts,etc out there? any and all info will be awesome!! TAI