Search results

1. Mozambiquer

VW Hitachi Water Cooled Alternator Rebuild How-To (V10 TDI, Q7 TDI, A8 TDI)

Starters and alternators are a bit of a mystery to many people and even to many mechanics. I cannot count how many times I have had mechanics who are great mechanics, but have no idea how an alternator works and are almost deathly afraid to take one apart. Have no fear though, I will try to...
  2. Mozambiquer

I bought a mk5 brm again... fix or part out tbd

A few weeks ago I got a message from my dad asking if I would be interested in a TDI Jetta. Someone had called into the shop and asked if someone would be interested in buying it for cheap. I went out the next day and looked at it. A 2006 BRM with 280k miles, they thought the turbo was bad as...
  3. Mozambiquer

New V10 TDI Touareg owner.

Ever since I first heard about the V10 TDI Touareg, I was fascinated and wanted one. Through the years I saw many and got close to buying one a few times, but never had the time or the money at the right time until this last weekend. I drove up to Omaha Nebraska and picked up this 2004 Touareg...
  4. Mozambiquer

Fs core bew head $20

One of the lifter bores is damaged, everything else is fine. No valves, springs, rockers etc. $20 plus shipping.
  5. Mozambiquer

2000 Golf 2dr tdi partout SOLD

I picked up a 2 door golf to possibly fix up, but it was too far gone for that, sadly. I'm parting it out now. Alh engine 278k miles runs great! $700 or with a new timing belt and resealed pump as well as the ecm and wiring harness $1400 5 speed Transmission is bad, cracked in half. Shifter...
  6. Mozambiquer

1998 VW Jetta TDI 312k miles Eldon, Mo $SOLD

Selling for my brother in law. 1998 vw Jetta TDI. 5 speed manual Some good upgrades. Ko3/ko4 hybrid turbo, pd130 intake and egr delete, kerma tune. Runs and drives great. Timing belt and water pump done 10k miles ago by yours truly. NO RUST!!! The paint should get cleaned up, the trim strips on...
  7. Mozambiquer

B5/B5.5 passat tailights and W8 tails

I've got some extra tailights. W8 passat wagon tailights. Normally $300+ I will take $SOLD for the set as they have some checking in the lens. They're very clean though.
  8. Mozambiquer

Fs: brushed stainless steel pedal set mk4 $55

Brushed stainless steel pedals for auto mk4 $55 shipped in the USA obo
  9. Mozambiquer

FS: BEW, BHW and ALH injectors $SOLD

Edited to add a couple more sets I forgot about... Good used BEW injectors $200 shipped in the USA for the whole set. 3 good used BEW injectors $50 each shipped in the USA Set of good used BHW injectors $SOLD shipped in the USA One failed BEW injector $10 plus shipping One set of alh/ahu...
  10. Mozambiquer

FS: 1980 VW rabbit pickup $SOLD

Well, I have to face the music... I won't have time for this truck. It's a 1980 Rabbit pickup which is SOLID. It has a failed 1.5D engine, but comes with a swap bracket kit from S&P automotive for a TDI swap. 86k miles on the truck Camper shell does not go with it I can send an O2A...
  11. Mozambiquer

Fs: NOS mk1 turbo kit SOLD

I know there are some mk1 people on here still. I have a NOS turbo kit for a mk1 rabbit/jetta..it has an ihi turbo and seems fairly complete. $SOLD plus shipping or trade for tdi goodies for B5 passats
  12. Mozambiquer

ALH injection pump wiring harness and timing solenoid $SOLD

Injection pump wiring harness from the main plug to the QA and timing advance solenoid. This part requires soldering the connections to the pump but can be a viable option to replace cut or damaged wires on an injection pump $35 plus shipping
  13. Mozambiquer

Fs Ahu engine wiring harness and JB ecm $sold

I had pulled this for a swap from a running driving 1998 ahu jetta. This is the harness from the engine, including the little bit for the engine itself, all the ways to under the dash. It does not include the accelerator pedal, but does include the n75 valve, n18 valve, and ECM. I do not know if...
  14. Mozambiquer

Fs: Skoda Supurb Cluster with SKC PRICE DROP! $140

Very good condition rare MPH Skoda Supurb cluster for VW B5 passat. 6500 rpm recline but also has a glow plug light so will work for gas or diesel. I tested it in my 2005 passat TDI and all functions work. It shows 112k miles on the odometer. Comes with the SKC and ready to program to your car...
  15. Mozambiquer

New Mahle AFN turbos $SOLD

I got two brand new Mahle turbos that I thought were bv43 equivalents, but they are smaller, I figured out they were Mahle 030 TC 14171 000 They are new and would be great for an ahu vnt conversion or would work in a swap. They bolt up to a BHW or ahu/afn exhaust manifold. $225 each plus...
  16. Mozambiquer

FS 2006 jetta tdi 5 speed manual $SOLD Versailles Mo

Great economical car with some good upgrades for longevity and fuel economy including a Franko6 stage two camshaft, Malone stage 1.5 tune, Franko6 balanced clutch and single mass flywheel, up to date on maintenance. Car will come with Missouri inspection and a full tank of fuel. Also has a GLI...
  17. Mozambiquer

FS: Ross-tech hex-can unlimited vin interface SOLD

Genuine Ross-Tech Hex-can unlimited vin interface. Works for most VWs from 1992-2019 $SOLD plus shipping
  18. Mozambiquer

FS: MK6/MK7 OEM Jetta Roof Rack and OEM snowboard holder $SOLD Versailles, Mo

Barely used OEM roof rack for MK6/MK7 VW Jetta Sedan. Includes tool. No damage and in perfect functioning condition. $175. I can ship as well, contact for a shipping price. Parts.VW.com/Base-Bar
  19. Mozambiquer

FS: rebuilt AHU short block $SOLD

I rebuilt this ahu short block that only had 230k miles on it. I was going to put it in my 1980 rabbit pickup, but ended up landing a bhw engine which I plan to build for it instead. It has a rebuild kit from IDparts with new bearings, pistons, rings, oil pump etc. I installed new oem...
  20. Mozambiquer

2015 Golf/Jetta/Beetle TDI alternators coming soon!

I found a stash of OEM alternators for the 2015 Golf/Jetta/Beetle VW PN 04B903023A and am getting them in stock! I may be just a little bit excited! the price will be $328 plus shipping. Returning a rebuildable core will get you a $45 cash back, plus I am currently refunding the return...