Search results

1. R

[Consolidated Thread] Active CR 12V Module

This thread has gone BEYOND gangsta'...pero, sabes que, I dig it. Entertaining, to be sure. Russ
  2. R

Comin' out guns blazin' up in this mug!
  3. R

"Heads or tails, playboy, what's it gonna be? You cannot escape your fate in the streets! Okay, I count cash, you count sheep. Better not sleep on the beats, kapish?"
  4. R

"Who want what? Who pumped up to get rolled up? I spit venom in every direction, soak some up!" Russ
  5. R

"Now while he stands tough, notice that this man did not have his hands up...this Free World's got you gassed up...now who's afraid of the big, bad wolf???" Russ
  6. R

"It's a BOLD strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for them!" Russ
  7. R

LOL...always pleased to have a fan, Doc! :D Russ
  8. R

"They better chiggity-check themselves before they wreck themselves, Cotton!" "Right you are, Pep!" <cough> I guess it's DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story time today. Russ
  9. R

"This guy don't wanna battle, he's SHOOK...cuz ain't no such things as HALFWAY CROOKS!" <cough>...Dang, I really gotta take the 8 mile nostalgia hat off :/
  10. R

Ha ha ha ha...it was in my younger, foolish days! Russ
  11. R

Pumpin' a lotta anger! Lotta hostility! Papa Doc...whatchu gonna do??? DJ, 45 seconds, spin that S###! <cough> My bad, seemed like an appropriate spot for an 8 Mile reference.
  12. R

Not sure when he started shipping the new programmers out, but the difference is definitely noticeable between v2.0 and v3.0. If you've got strong, even throttle response through the entire RPM band, you've probably got v3.0. Russ
  13. R

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Installed v3.0 of the CR 12 Active Module. Mid-range throttle response (2k-4k) is greatly improved with this programming update!
  14. R

Just installed v3.0 of the CR 12. Joe had the boys in Wolfsburg do another go around on the programming. The result is better mid-range response (2k-4k RPM). Version 2.0 pulled strong off the line but then kind of petered out around 3k. This new program has the car pulling STRONG nearly all the...
  15. R

Yup, you are going to get a fair amount of drippage...you can minimize the mess by unhooking the lower tranny line from where it mounts directly under the oil filter. Russ
  16. R

Like many have stated on here before me...I'm not going to trust my rig to the dealership service department if I can help it :D Plus, I LOVE wrenching on my own accord.
  17. R

Blood Transfusion! (10k service)...I gotta say, it's the fastest I've ever gotten to 10,000 miles (well, 9967)...a scant 4 months (my trip up to Seattle and back last month probably didn't help matters!). In any event: - 6 quarts of Pennzoil Ultra Euro L - VW OEM oil filter - 2.5 gallons Blue...
  18. R

Cabin Air Filter isn't like the MK6

Good write-up! Thanks, Chris. This is done at 20k miles, yeah? Russ
  19. R

A doozy coming up!

Thanks, John! I appreciate that.
  20. R

A doozy coming up!

Got back from my epic northwest excursion on Thursday evening. A great trip! Some pictures below. SUPER impressed with the way this car handled itself in four days of driving. Nearly 2400 miles of road and an overall MPG average of 46.2. I needed to add about a half quart of oil about 1300 miles...