Search results

1. N

Glow plug light

my light GP light is flashing and CEL are on. codes that popped up was the same code 2x at exactly the same time interval. after scanning it turns out its my EGT sensor port 1 is faulty. apparently there are a lot of different meanings to this mysterious flashing GP light haha
  2. N

What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

Just installed the rawtek dpf/egr delete downpipe and mid pipe to a stock muffler. also did stage 2 malone tune. super easy bolt on Rawtek pipes are flawfless. WOW. great noise when you put your foot in but sounds stock when you drive like a normal person. and still pulls like mad in all gears...
  3. N

Extremely rough idle during regen

i am having the same problem. my 2012 Jetta CR140 has 105,000km on it. at 100,000 i replaced the DPF because of this issue. i thought that it would cure it. it did not. i still get rough regens but i'm doing a delete in a month so i'm just sorta dealing with it for now. but is it dangerous to...
  4. N

What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

I just changed out my DPF on my 2012 Jetta because it was blowing ash out the back. on more than one occasion i covered the car behind me in a greyish cloud upon hard acceleration. my car was also going through about 2 or 3 regen cycles per tank of fuel. so naturally i came to the conclusion...
  5. N

Frequently asked Questions

malone stage 2 or 3 i'm quite new to TDI club, haven't had time to read through everything but i am looking to upgrade my 2012 2.0L tdi I am looking to do a stage 2 or 3 malone tune but i just replaced the DPF in my car (105,000km) so i don't want to do a delete for obvious reasons... with the...