Search results

1. Tylenol

WTB: AHU/1Z Head, Timing Covers

I have a few of the items your looking for.
  2. Tylenol

turbo technical database

Just thought i would give an update on my project. The GTB1756vk exhaust/turbine housing will fit the GTB1752vz turbo. Now i know they have many different models and aplications but mine swapped right over.
  3. Tylenol

turbo technical database

I have to apologize, my first question was very unclear. I was asking about swaping the turbine/exhaust housings on the GTB1756vk and GTB1752vz not the turbine shaft or internal parts of the turbos.
  4. Tylenol

turbo technical database

Read my last post! I've not once said anything about a GTD turbo. I happen to have on my bench right now a GTB2056VK and a GTB1752VZ, my VK is not water cooled pretry sure that means electronic actuator! Now maybe from application to application they can change but normally general...
  5. Tylenol

turbo technical database

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your last post but these are all GTB turbos I'm asking about, not GTB changing parts to a GTD or vice versa? Thanks for clearing up the z style journal bearings that part I was unclear about. Any advantage to z style vs k style?
  6. Tylenol

turbo technical database

That are the same journal bearing system not ceramic ball bearings in the gtb1752vz, I thought the same thing because of the turbo model. But will the housing interchange the nozzle cage should be the same in theory? If this turbo isn't interchangeable what about the gtb1752vk?
  7. Tylenol

WTB GTB1756VK exhaust housing

Bolting to a gtb exhaust manifold I have already for 8v TDI's.
  8. Tylenol

WTB: 0.5mm Oversize AHU/ALH pistons

Will used ones be okay? I belive I have a set I got in a bulk deal I never used.
  9. Tylenol

WTB GTB1756VK exhaust housing

I'm looking for a gtb1756vk exhaust housing with the same bolt up pattern as the gtb2056vk, what ya got? I can send pictures of what I need also if need be.
  10. Tylenol

WTB AHU engine block

This engine is in a yota swap so i will not need any other VW parts at this time, but thanks for the offer! Maybe someone else will see this and need the parts.
  11. Tylenol

WTB AHU engine block

Found one not looking anymore!
  12. Tylenol

WTB AHU engine block

I looking for a bare AHU engine block or cheap short or long block, i have all the internals needed for the engine. PM or reply back if you have one or know of someone getting rid of one!
  13. Tylenol

gtb1749vk vs. gtb1756vk

I have build and am running a standalone turbo controller using standard pwm works perfectly fine on my gtb2056vk been using it on my mtdi build for over 2 years now. I think the biggest problem most people run into building am electronic controller is trying to over complicate the build, make...
  14. Tylenol

VW ALH AHU TDI Parts and other random parts

Added a g60 exhaust manifold to the sale it is what I was running with the gt1752.
  15. Tylenol

VW ALH AHU TDI Parts and other random parts

Hope the link helped it should be the one you were looking for!