Search results

1. D

2003 Beetle Manual loaded GLS for sale, Utah

Who wants an amazing daily commuter? Coveted manual: 2003 VW Beetle 1.9 tdi diesel loaded GLS, 5 speed Manual, cloth 2-tone black / grey sport seats, 10 speaker Monsoon sound edition. Cold weather package with heated seats, VW all weather mats, carpet dash cover, window tint and windshield tint...
  2. D

I just dumped my 2015 TDI SE

My wife's 2012 Passat TDi SE has lost almost $6,000 in value in the last 5 weeks.... according to the VW dealer that just sold me a '16 Golf R in August. Long story: AdBlue heater started going out and supplemental warranty denied the claim to repair it (117,000 miles on the car). $1,100...
  3. D

How to: Replacing the Adblue Heater & Temp Sensor Module

Don't be a dumb ass like I was. It is super easy to only pull the pass side bumper bolts and remove the tank. However, Spend the extra 10 minutes and take the time to pull the tail lights and the 3 lower bolts under the back of the rear bumper and the 5 other bumper bolts on the opposite side...
  4. D

Jb Weld didn't work for me, even the Marine kind. WARNING: Pay attention to the orientation of the heater inside the tank. If rotated improperly, you'll keep breaking the nipple off of the pump. Back to dealer for pump #2. Now I'm upside down in this project.
  5. D

Did anybody get the JB Weld to work on the broken nipple on the pump? Dealer charges $425 wholesale for the pump "repair kit" , which is an entire new pump. ECS has the pump (listed as Toureg pump--same part # as the passat b7 TDi for $379). Waiting an hour to see if JB Weld plastic will...