Search results

1. beetlebob

Any New Hampshire guys?

I'm going to bring back the dead but I'm in NH Concord area
  2. beetlebob

heated seat install in bug without heated seats question

ok thank you. I think i can live without them. I don't really want to go through the headache for an added luxury.
  3. beetlebob

heated seat install in bug without heated seats question

Hi I have 2 beetles, my daily driver 2000 tdi 5 spd and a parts 2004 2.0 gas auto. I would like to take the heated seats out of my 04 parts bug and install them in my 00 daily driver. I have the parts bug dash partially taken apart and the plugs for the heated seat controls go into the main...
  4. beetlebob

Bob Mann aka DR. VOLKS

Nothing!
  5. beetlebob

Bob Mann aka DR. VOLKS

Absolutely!! I haven't had to use his loaner car yet but he did tell me about some of the mods he did to it!! And his CNG kit, I'm going to try to find someone local to me where I can fill the tank and I would be very interested in it!! That's a really cool idea! Bob
  6. beetlebob

Bob Mann aka DR. VOLKS

Hello everyone, I just wanted to leave some good feedback about my new VW mechanic Bob Mann aka DR. VOLKS screen name CNGVW here on the forum. He has a small shop in Pembroke, MA. He is extremely knowledgeable and courteous!!! I can't say enough good about him!! But anyway, last year in Jan 2015...
  7. beetlebob

Rocketchip visit

PM sent
  8. beetlebob

New Sunoco truckstop I-93 Exit 5 Londonderry NH

I drive by that Irving just about everyday. I usually stop at the Irving just down the road across from the womens prison. I haven't had any problems with fuel from either one of the 2 stations.