Search results

1. C

FS: Diesel Geek Oil Bypass Kit for ALH - Bryan, TX

Hello, Have brand new, never used DG Oil Bypass Kit that I bought back in 11/2015. Will take $200 via PayPal Thanks, Charlie [/url][/IMG]
  2. C

Oil leak at turbo

Found this leak while changing oil. Passenger side axle and skid plate have oil on it. Is my turbo seals bad? No oil on top side of turbo.
  3. C

Need advice on bleeding booster/master cylinder combo

I'm use to bench bleeding a master cylinder before installing. Need advise on bleeding this booster/master combo. I have a motive power bleeder, would this bleed it?[/IMG]
  4. C

Left paper towel in intake.....now what????

I pulled the tube off that is connected to the air filter box working on the vacuum tube between the brake booster and vacuum pump, I have been having hard pedal..I think I left a blue paper shop towel on the turbo side of tube.....cranked it up and it sputtered and died....then I realized I may...
  5. C

Mysterious Coolant Leak

I for the life of me cannot locate this coolant leak, seems to be between engine and manual transmission. It is bone dry up top around the coolant flange and temperature sensor, etc. Last week I replaced the clutch....is there anything that can leak between engine and transmission? In the...
  6. C

P0402 EGR Excessive Flow

Hello, I'm a new proud owner of an 02' Jetta TDI. Test drove it and never saw a CEL....50 miles into my trip home, the CEL came on. Car drives good, idles good...CEL will come on several seconds after starting and stay on. Took car to part store and got it scanned....P0402 and the part guy said...