Search results

1. E

WTB Passat M6 Black or....(located in W Michigan)

Looking to purchase a TDI Passats with the M6 tranny. Let me know what you have (in the Mid West region). Black exterior.... Thank you!
  2. E

Considering a TDI, again...should I?

I have been out of the TDI arena for 7 year. Prior to that I’ve owned 5 TDIs and had somewhat good luck in terms of reliability and performance. Some were trouble free, some needed work all the time. Recently I spotted a “great” selection of the 2011-2014 TDIs at a local Ford dealership (15...
  3. E

Emissiongate poll

Are you (when VW starts selling TDIs again): 1. Looking to trade in your TDI and get a gas VW? 2. Looking to trade in your TDI and buy a non-VW? 3. Looking to buy a new TDI, and trade in your gas car? 4. Looking to buy a used TDI?
  4. E

FS: PHATBOX - complete kit

I have a complete PHATBOX kit (PHATBOX, cable, CRADLE, 20GB cartridge, and SOFTWARE) for sale. This unit worked great in my 05 Passat and 04 Jetta. I think all 98 - 05 VWs are prewired for the PHATBOX. If you have a CD changer you would have to unplug it in order to interface the Phatbox...
  5. E

VW PHATBOX PHATNOISE for sale

I am selling my Phatbox/Phatnoise kit. This system was in my Jetta and Passat and it works great with the OEM head unit. All my VWs were prewired for the CD changer so the install was very simple (5 minutes). I fabricated a mounting bracket to fit this unit where the CD changer goes, so...
  6. E

17" Bistars for Passat for sale

17" Bistars w Michelins for Passat for sale I have a set of VW Bistars with Michelin Pilot 225/45 17" for sale. They are off of my wife's 05 passat. The tires have 45,000 miles on and they are evenly wore. Some curb rash on 2 tires, as my wife was picking up mail from the mailbox, but nothing...
  7. E

A4 parts for sale

Cleaning garage.... 1. shift knob SOLD 2. Water flange by EuroMAx, made in China replaces VW part 028 121 132 A - New never opened 15+ Ship 3. EGR cooler - (used) not sure if this is for the PD or AHL here is the picture - $20 + ship 4. Oil Pickup Tube Asembly - again not sure is...
  8. E

B4 parts for sale - cleaning my garage

I have the following passat parts for sale (pulled from a Passat GLX VR6 passat ) 1. TDI ENGINE COVER ABS light (the one under the radio) rear window switch (bellow the radio) 4 way flasher switch (under the radio) Plastic "bezel/trim" that hold air vents - goes around the cluster...
  9. E

Seat Warmer on an 05 Passat

Not a TDI (05 4 Motion, GLS leatherette) but the issue should not be engine speciffic. Problem: Driver's side seat warmer does not work. The back warmer on the same seat works just fine. I looked tonight bellow the seat and did not notice any loose wires, etc. Passanger side seat (both the...
  10. E

17" Passat Bistars with Michelins for sale

I have a set of VW Bistars with Michelin Pilot 225/45 17" for sale. They are off of my wife's 05 passat. The tires have 40,000 miles on and they are eavenly wore. Some curb rash on 2 tires, as my wife was picking up mail from the mailbox, but nothing major. The wheel as straight and tru...
  11. E

WTB Turbo for 1Z Passat

Anyone?
  12. E

WTT MY PASSAT 17" wheels for your 16s

Just picked up a 05 passat with factory 17" wheels and 225 45 17 michelins. Would like to trade these for a set of VW 16 rims. What do you have?
  13. E

WTB B4 rear calipers

Does anyone have a set of these for sale? Thanks...
  14. E

Is my master brake cylinder shot?

On my way to work this AM I felt like my e-brake was engaged, eventhough I have not touched it in a few weeks. It felt like the car was towing something...5 miles down the road I noticed my brake was getting much "softer" and gradually the brake paddle went all the way down to the floor. I...
  15. E

Vw #1

Anyone seen this? http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE53G0L420090417
  16. E

GQ ECU for sale

I have a GQ ECU for sale....thinking $200 shipped. Let me know. Thanks...
  17. E

What is this part for?

We are working on my 96 Passat and in order to swap the turbo we had to remove a "block with a rubber wheel" that was mounted under the motor, just below the turbo. In order to reach to the turbo from underneath the car this part had to be removed. I do not have the picture, but the item is...
  18. E

BK to GQ swap - Glow plug relay issue

Just swapped my ecu on a 96 Passat, everything works well however the glop plug light strated blinking, and VAG COM says the glow plug relay is bad. is this a coincidence or do I need to do some kind of adjustment on the ECU. I also looked at this thread, so I am unsure if my "new" ECU is...
  19. E

WTB B4 TB kit with water pump

anyone? Would like a complete kit with the water pump and all the belts and gaskets, belt tensioner, tb roller... thanks...
  20. E

WTB GLOW PLUG RELAY for B4

I need a glow plug relay for a 96 TDI passat. Anyone? thanks a bunch...