Search results

1. C

2015 Throttle Position

Just traded in my 2013 Jetta for a 2015 and noticing that the throttle is acting a little strange. It seems as though the first inch and a half of pushing the throttle does nothing or feels very slow. Kind of feels like a flat spot. Anybody else seeing this on their new TDI's?
  2. C

'09 Shudder problem

Just curious if anyone has had any problems with their jetta having hesitations/hiccups/shuddering. Like clockwork after I start mine up and drive down the road about 1/2 mile holding the throttle steady it will have a hesitation or almost shudder and jerk then continue on. After this...
  3. C

2009 Jetta TDI

So my local dealer called me the other day about a TDI trade they had come in and while I had him on the phone I asked about the 2009's soon to be in. He stated that they are only alloted a few and they are already set to raise the base model 5K over MSRP. Unbelievable. I told him no...
  4. C

'06 Jetta DSG front drivers side vibration

For the last few weeks I have been noticing a vibration on the drivers side front tire area. It only seems to do it under slight acceleration or just keeping speed at 40-55 mph. You can actually feel the vibration in the drivers floor pan and it is not steady. Wasn't sure a bad belt could...
  5. C

Wife put unleaded in my TDI!!!

Anybody go through this and how did the dealership handle it? Cost etc?They are not open until Monday so I won't know the damage until then but she only got 1 mile from the gas station before it quit. What I am afraid of is that the dealership will tell me that the injectors and everything...
  6. C

High RPM Chatter? Bad injector?

I have had a noise on my '06 Jetta TDI since I bought it. If running it hard (Most of the time), from 3K to redline there is a slight chattering noise from the engine reminiscent of a loose rocker arm etc. on a gasser. I have about 16K miles on it now and the best mpg I have ever gotten is 40...
  7. C

Trunk 12v supply?

Anyone figure out a way to make this 12v non-keyed? Just curious as I wanted to plug something up for a few hours while I was away and noticed it was a switched 12v. I guess if noboby else has I'll look into the circuits if I can find a print.
  8. C

This may help a little!

Now let's see how long it takes the regulars to jump in and keep it from happening.. http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/28/060428150248.kurimp3k.html
  9. C

This is RIGHT on the money..

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49929
  10. C

Member list by State/Locale to see RC in action.

All, Is there a list somewhere on this forum to show members by state/locale? I would love to find a local member in the Louisville Ky area that has the RC installed so I can see how cool it is. Also finding a vagcom expert would be great too. I used to use diagnostic software on my Buick...
  11. C

TST may be working on a box for the tdi!

I happened to be looking at TST's website and if you click http://www.tstproducts.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=10 you can see that they have the tdi listed. I can tell you their box is second to none! I had an edge box and a tst box on my '03 HO Dodge and the TST was just amazing. It...
  12. C

Source for '06 rear spoilers

Hello, Just bought an '06 Jetta TDI and unfortunately it did not have the rear spoiler. I am wondering if there is a good place or maybe even the original supplier to get one at a reduced rate other than overpaying at the dealership. Any ideas? I do want the oem spoiler and not another...