Search results

1. H

2003 golf tdi headlight upgrades

Hi everyone, I have a headlight out and I am tired or having poor visibility. I don’t want to spend as ridiculous amount of money on headlight but I want a definitive answer what what the solution it. I am planning on new housing and bulbs. I do lots or rural driving in Northern California
  2. H

Default 2006 TDI Passat 4motion standard transmission

2006 TDI Passat 4motion standard transmission Hi all. I am trying to do some research on a vehicle and I haven't had any luck. I am trying to determine the fuel economy on this vehicle. Or any info that anyone has. To my knowledge this vehicle was not produced in the U.S. Thanks for the replies...
  3. H

2006 TDI Passat 4motion standard transmission

Hi all. I am trying to do some research on a vehicle and I haven't had any luck. I am trying to determine the fuel economy on this vehicle. Or any info that anyone has. To my knowledge this vehicle was not produced in the U.S. Thanks for the replies. -Hoffa
  4. H

LUK upgraded German clutch

Clutch has low miles and light use. Best offer takes it
  5. H

San Diego/ LA area mk4 tdi parts wanted

I'm in the area for the next few days and am looking for a cruise control toggle arm in addition to other misc. parts
  6. H

03' golf drivers side lights burned out

I've owned the golf for a few months and had some issues to say the least. Most recent issue is that I have had a drivers side reverse light out, drivers side tail light out and now I have a drivers side head light out. Is it possible that the bulb issues can all be related? or just a...
  7. H

Ignition? Slow to turn over

2003 tdi golf 81,000 miles. Periodically this happens: I go to start car and turn the key in anticipation to hear the engine turn over however there will be a pause sometime up to a few seconds then it starts to turn. Any ideas on why it does this? It does it maybe 3 out of 10 starts.
  8. H

NEWBIE performance guidance

Hello everyone. Im located in california but I am in a area where smog is not a issue. I commute a few hundred miles twice each week so reliability and economy is valuable to me. However so is having a fun vehicle to drive that looks good. I have a 2003 4 door MKIV Golf and i am looking to make...
  9. H

2003 Golf TDI Cruise control not working

Hey! I recently bought this vehicle and I am still working some bugs out. I just discovered that the cruise control is not working. I have 1 reverse light out and I heard rumor that they may be related. Does anyone have any info on this? or a good place to start?