Search results

1. A

Bosch Settlement email

Me, too. Sold my Sportwagon back to VW in December and received post card yesterday notifying me of the Bosch settlement.
  2. A

Buyback COMPLETED Car is now in Dealership Lot

Turned in my Sportwagon 1 hour ago. Took about 10 minutes. Buy back amount agreed perfectly with notarized offer ($31006.16). Received e-mail receipt and now waiting for Chase Bank e-mail. I am going to miss the car. Especially the engine. Too much money to pass up and I am concerned about...
  3. A

I think perhaps the same cheat software code has been applied to the mileage calculation.;):D
  4. A

Congratulations! Very prompt turn a round.
  5. A

Buyback appt preparation w/GoPro, etc

Has anyone received payment who selected EFT? Curious as to how many days it takes for the transaction to take place. I'm scheduled for the 14th.
  6. A

Appointment Reminder Email?

I am surrendering my vehicle December 14th. Did your payment = the notarized offer? Did you walk away without receiving payment (either by check or EFT confirmation) ?
  7. A

When I scheduled my appointment today through the claims portal, I was asked for the mileage as of today. No questions about how I was to be paid. You can select different dealers and also cancel appointments through the portal.
  8. A

Has anyone been able to schedule buyback after submitting notarized docs after Nov 18

I submitted my notarized offer on 11/18/2016. I just received an e-mail instructing me to visit the claims portal to schedule an appointment. I am scheduled for 12/14/2016 at 9:30 am. Need to bring keys and vehicle title. It will be interesting to see if the buy back amount agrees with the...
  9. A

Offer Letter Just Received

I received my offer letter today. Today is the 10th business day since my documents were submitted and deemed complete. The offer agreed with the online calculator. I will be having the letter notarized and uploaded tomorrow. The car is paid off.
  10. A

Got an offer email

Most towns and cities have notary's at their municipal offices (city clerk office). I believe most of them have no fees.
  11. A

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

I have it's sister. A Boxster S. As you say, nothing like a mid-engine design for handling.:)
  12. A

Volvo Offer For VW TDI Owners

I just purchased a CPO Audi Allroad as well. Much more car than the Sportwagon and my wife loves it. 2015 Ibis white with sport seats, Audi drive and paddles. Seats are really nice.
  13. A

Turn in dealership?

Good question. I am guessing that it may be at the time you send back notarized documents. Just before they start scheduling a surrender date they just might look at your profile. Who knows.
  14. A

Turn in dealership?

Yes.Go to the claims portal and login. You can change dealership under accounts at the top.
  15. A

Poll: Have your buyback documents been accepted

I just received an e-mail telling me my documents have been reviewed. I went to the portal and found that all documents have been reviewed and are complete. They are currently determining my eligibility and will present me with a final offer in 10 business days. I am hoping I will be able to...
  16. A

Dealers getting ready as well!

Same here. I am selling back a 2014 with 18K miles. Perfect car without a blemish anywhere.
  17. A

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

I had one this past week in St.Louis. I thought it was underpowered compared to my TDI and recently purchased Allroad. Required a lot of gas pedal movement to get the car moving from a stop. Steering felt heavy at low speed and was sort of creaking and groaning at really slow speeds. Family...
  18. A

Missing co-registrant on the portal? Have they reset your account? What happened?

Buy back offer was the same. There is a built in calculator that will give you dollar amounts. You can put in different mileage and see how it affects the price. Date of December 15 stayed the same. Because I was reset to step 8 I had to re-enter all documents once again.:( This probably...
  19. A

Missing co-registrant on the portal? Have they reset your account? What happened?

After two hours on hold I was able to talk to representative. She was able to reset portal to step 8 (ownership). I just finished going through the process of declaring joint registration and was able to upload the co-registrant (driver's license), as well as all other documents once again...