Search results

1. P

Ineed some help deciding what I should do

wOW! Thanks for all the help you guys have giving me. THAT, alone is making me feel loads better. I do NOW have AAA and I think that I will tow the car to Metalman, as soon as find him. I have posted some stuff on ebay to sell. I hope to get together enough money to keep this stupid car. I...
  2. P

more info about car I just posted a reply, and I believe it got erased. I'll try again. Okay car is a 99 AT Diesel with about 140,000 miles. I bought it from one of the TDI guys on here. I believe his name is Alan. ALl the service info is with the car right now. But maybe ALan will remember...
  3. P

groannn..I started a new thread, and the new thread won...

Hiya, I just posted my VERY lengnthy saga of my TDI troubles. I think that it was erased. Ok. Long story short. Bought a car from TDI club. Within weeks...new catalytic converter. One Grand. Ok. Within two months..transmission goes out. Are there any recalls or anything? I cannot afford...
  4. P

Okay, here is the deal. I bought a 1999 golf TDI here about 3 months ago. I am sure that he did not know about the problems that were to occur shortly thereafter. First, shortly after buying, I thought I noticed some slight shifting problems. Nothing major. Just a little long to shift...