Search results

1. R

Vn17 Borg Warner turbo for sale

Thanks for the help here ya go :) [/URL][/IMG]
  2. R

How do you post pictures on here ? Or what's your email ?
  3. R

I am selling because my crank shaft snapped in half so I'm just parting the car out
  4. R

Hi I have a Borg Warner turbo with only 300 miles on it I paid like 1200 for it at bora along with oil feed line and an adapter that makes it direct bolt on to mk4 I'm asking 760 for it and I can pay shipping. I can send pics to this is literally like new perfect condition !
  5. R

Lots of good parts! Turbos, 5spd tranny and injection pump

Hi, I have some parts for sale Prices are OBO and you pay for shipping. Borg Warner Vn17 turbo I literally installed this 300 miles before parting out I am asking 750 because it is practically new I also have a steel braided oil feed line for the turbo and an adapter to make it direct bolt on...
  6. R

1999 - 2002 Jetta tdi miscellaneous MOTOR and TRANS parts left over from project

I have so many parts I don't know where to start, but here goes 5 speed transmission with about 100 K perfect shape 400 Brand-new head from aluminum head rebuilders 400 Alternator 50 Starter 50 Injection pump 400 Set of injectors 400 Short block 400 Used clutch and dual mass flywheel 100...