Search results

1. A

Where to tee into coolant lines for extra loop? 2006 Jetta

Thanks erbilabuc. After showing a local welding shop the drawings with all the measurements. They said they could build it for about $600. I see them retailed for $1400. without a tank heater or level sending unit. If anyone would like the plans I drew up. let me know. I also made a 3-D...
  2. A

Well, Kinda late in the game to be getting this info... Theyve driven off with the car some time ago. They inherited a Plant-drive kit, some of which was too old in my opinion (6-port Pollock Valve, hoses etc...) So basically they bought new switchover Valves, and I built them a nice tank that...
  3. A

Thanks, but after step 6 (after pressing process) the screen simply loads to a blank page. Seems a little complicated to upload photos.
  4. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

5. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

6. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

7. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

8. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

9. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

10. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

11. WVO wheel well custom tank for Jetta TDI wagon

12. A

I do but it doesnt appear to let me upload anything. Theres only an option for linking a picture from a webpage. Perhaps Idont have something enabled? Would anyone know which direction the coolant flow is? Is it from the engine, to the oil cooler then out the bottom of the oil cooler to...
  13. A

I see, So where would I read the coolant temp asude from the guage on the dash? I would have to install another component otherwise I assume. Anyone know off hand what size (or closest SAE equivalent) hose the oil cooler has going in and coming out? (there both the same size). I have to go...
  14. A

I'm a little confused. If this 2006 wagon I have in front of me is a TDI it can still be a PD? I thought it was one or the other... ? I was just reading on this very forum the comparisons of the different types. But its late and I'm tired so obviously Im not all there.
  15. A

Its not my choice to convert the car. I'm simply the one they asked to put it in. Its difficult to sift through all the conflicting information. Not so cut and dry as my 85 MB wagon running on SVO...
  16. A

Thanks Vince. Ill take a peek over in the alternative fuels section too. It seemed this was the most active so I tried it first. I think its because of the low heat production for this engine that its not Ideal insnt it? I found the coolant lines to and from the oil cooler. Theres a Zero start...
  17. A

Been working great for many others...for many years.. so yes, why not? If youve got a proper setup should run like a charm. I realise I got the fuel filter and oil filter mixed up in my quute above. I reread it and realised it spoke of oil filter... duhhh:rolleyes:
  18. A

Hi there. New to the TDI forums. Im working on a friends 2006 jetta wagon converting it to use wvo and Im trying to figure out the coolant flow. I havent found any diagrams for this model online. My only need is to tee into an incoming and return collant line with a 3/8 hose barb tee. Im...