Search results

1. 1

WTB: 2000-2003 TDI manual Jetta, Golf or Wagon

Must haves: clean title, no major accidents. TDI, MT. ideal: all of above with service records and ideally little to no rust. In my experience once rust gets through a panel, you are in trouble. That said its all case by case. willing to look past: bad paint, old rotors and pads, sagging...
  2. 1

FS: 225/45 R17 Pirelli's

Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season tires 225/45 R17 I have 3 - $140.00 each. I will sell one, two or three. Local pickup (Houston area) is preferred. I am willing to ship but that's about $30 a tire in my experience. If you know of some cheap shipping maybe we can work something out on a price...
  3. 1

Wanted: VCDS Hex-USB+CAN

Anyone have a Hex-CAN or Hex V2 they don't need anymore? Just laying and collecting dust? Let me know. I need one so I can clear some service codes.
  4. 1

VW called and said they couldn't get 10 day payoff amount, left no # to call back

VW called, I couldn't answer. They left a message saying that my bank would not release a ten day payoff amount with my consent. 1. Wouldn't the consent letter take care of that? 2. I just called my bank and they said that is bs. They would release the ten day payoff amount, just not other...
  5. 1

FS: 2009-2015 MK6, MKV,Golf,TDI, R32, Passat:DG Short Shifter,Panzer Plate-Tomball TX

I am selling a Diesel Geeks Short Shifter and Panzer plate. I am selling my car, so there is no point in installing the items. Both are new, never used, never installed. DG said they would honor any issues had with the items because they are "bullet proof", as long as they are installed...
  6. 1

FS: 2011-2015 MK6, MKV, Golf, TDI, GLI, R32, Passat: UNIbrace RB & XB

FS: 2011-2015 MK6,MKV,Golf, TDI,GLI,R32,Passat: UNIbrace RB & XB - Tomball TX I am selling several aftermarket parts that fit both TDI/GLI Jetta’s as well as Golfs. I’m selling my Jetta, so there is no point in hanging onto the stuff. Everything is new, never used or installed. All prices...