Search results

1. P

2009 Jetta TDI sedan 14,000 miles 20,990

2009 Jetta TDI sedan 14,000 miles $20,990 Tallahassee, FL Hello all, I have a blue 2009 VW Jetta TDI sedan with between 13,500 and 14,000 miles on her (I'm still driving her some). My family is getting larger and so must my car...so as much as I love her mpg and tech, she must go :(. It...
  2. P

near OEM Bluetooth install

I am looking to install a system as close to the oem BT as I can get. I want to be able to use the phone through the multi function display and control it with the multi function steering wheel in the 2009 MkV Jetta TDI. I do not care about operation through a nav because I do not have one...
  3. P

replacement bumber cover

I am looking for a replacement bumper cover to purchase and take to a paint shop. I can put on the cover and accessories myself. Anyone have a good place to order from? I have a 2003 Jetta TDI. My wife rolled over a parking space curb and peeled my bumper off thereby ripping some of it...
  4. P

Turn signal problem

I have a Jetta TDI A4 2003, I replaced my headlights with e-codes and hooked up the fog lights w/ the euro switch....very cool and glad I did it ..it is like night and day especially w/ new blue tinted bulbs and they also make the car look much better as they are clear again.......I also put 3m...
  5. P

DPF problems

The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for the Ford super duty diesel engine gets super hot (1000F) to incinerate the soot created by the diesel engine. When combustible fluids (either diesel or engine oil) leak into the DPF it has shown to create some hot situations. Ford’s solution is to monitor...