Search results

1. iamatt

Window tinting

Guy put pretty dark on mine. Front and rear windows black as night. Even put in that sticker for each window for me. Guess thats why he wanted a cash deal but I like it so nobody can see inside when its parked. I did get denied at one inspection place so just rolled to another with the front...
  2. iamatt

2014 Jetta A/C clutch not engaging

Thats right. Thanks for reminding me of that. It was a cheap amazon rcv too. Got a few years out of it. But shouldn't the compressor still engage even if rcv is bad?
  3. iamatt

2014 Jetta A/C clutch not engaging

Hey guys been rocking a 2014 jetta for some years now. I rarely drive since working from home but here is a problem that hopefully someone can help me diagnose. The a/c basically stopped working. The fan clutch does not engage. I put some gauges and there is pressure. I swapped the low...
  4. iamatt

//// Starter clicking ?? ////

Load test your batt. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  5. iamatt

2014 Sportwagon potential transmission issues?

Sounds like a regen. Remove emission and tune. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  6. iamatt

The axle nut saga

All the time. Run a saltwater boat. Last was pulled races off a hub. Milwaukee m18 1/2 or 1" and some 12 amp hour batteries and torch and have not met anything we couldn't handle. Tractors , anything. Did you smash your thumb? Hope that isn't nail polish, JC. Sent from my Pixel 3 using...
  7. iamatt

P2002 - Rawtek Delete Here I Come?

Here go drive 30 miles so your car feels better... Come on. Who owns who lol. If you can, just remove and be done with the BS and drive knowing you won't have to deal with the silly exhaust issues. Good luck. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  8. iamatt

How many DPFs have you had replaced since emissions fix?

Then enjoy your trips.back and forth to dealers. That's a joke to me how people are ok and put up with that. I value my time. Good luck. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  9. iamatt

How many DPFs have you had replaced since emissions fix?

Just remove it. 30 day loaner lol what a joke. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  10. iamatt

Good TDI Mechanic Houston, TX

Call Mike at bartuning.com. He's off Dixie s of bw8 There is another guy I know he's probably reading this. He shows up if you Google timing belt on Houston Craig list. Cool guy he came and.helped me with my first 2.0 belt. Reasonable and more importantly, mobile. Try him dang sorry can't...
  11. iamatt

How bad is the smell after DPF delete?

Some real snowflakes around here Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. iamatt

You have a diesel so yeah if you remove the emissions things you will smell a little diesel smoke. It's way better then having to drop it off at dealership due to problems caused by running with it in tact. You'll be fine. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  13. iamatt

Not a problem at.all. Sure beats that nasty cat dpf regen smell. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  14. iamatt

Konig wheels vibrations 2015 passat sel tdi fitment

Had same issue. Aluminum rings are like 5 bucks a set. Check the discount paperwork for.the ID/OD. Good luck it will be like night and day. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  15. iamatt

Darn leaky sunroof

Never buy a car with a sun roof again. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  16. iamatt

What did you do to your TDI today, during the coronavirus shelter-at-home?

Drove it during this chinese virus is about it. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  17. iamatt

The 600k exclusive club!

Reminds me of the old Unix days of uptime threads on Usenet. Pretty nice to go 700K but I don't want to spend that much time in a vehicle. :) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  18. iamatt

HELP vibrations wont go away!!!!! MK6 sportwagen TDI

So are you using rings? I see. Good luck Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  19. iamatt

HELP vibrations wont go away!!!!! MK6 sportwagen TDI

Are you using aftermarket wheels? If so you'll probably need hub centering rings. Fixed my issue for 4 bucks. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk