Search results

1. Stan B

2015 Jetta TDI for Sale - Utica, NY

Hi, Selling my Jetta that was bought in Florida 2 years ago. I am traveling oversees for unknown amount of time and have to get rid of it soon. Car is in a very good condition inside/out, well kept and maintained, nonsmoking. Automatic transmission 105,800 miles of clean driving 50+mpg highway...
  2. Stan B

2001 JettaTDI $700 - Utica, NY

SOLD, I am not sure how to take the message down. I am selling 2001 Jetta TDI 189k miles, auto tranny, color is white and black leather interior. The car is on sale after transmission failure and is priced low so it doesn't sit in my driveway this winter, the money I saved on fuel driving...
  3. Stan B

Caster is out - Solution?

Hi, I had some work done on the suspension after hitting rail gard last winter. (Jetta TDI 2001) Changed on both sides: - tie rods - ball joints - rear end LCA bushings (put TT busings in) - sway bar bushings - stabilizer link Anyway, took it to a shop to have an alignment done, was told...
  4. Stan B

noise while driving

It started about a year ago I think after TB got changed. When the car is in motion it is rather very loud inside. It is less noisy at speeds above 60. Both front axles got changed with zero change in the noise amount, transmission is in good condition I believe. Strange thing is that while...
  5. Stan B

TB change needed Ft Lauderdale/Miami area

I was advised on the forum that I need to have my TB changed again. I bought my 2001 TDI Jetta (automatic) with 60k and realized the need to change the TB. Took it to "VW speciallists" where it was changed for big $ with no special tools without even opening valve cover.:o I was told it has...