Search results

1. P

Interior Trunk Release

Has anyone installed an interior/cockpit trunk release for their Mk.6? Looking for some DIY help. -P.
  2. P

FS: Type-R Steering Wheel

As seen in this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=298586 I purchased the Mk.VI OE Multi-Function Steering Wheel from a European e-Bay seller. The wheel was caught-up in European customs for over 30-days, so the seller sent another wheel. Both arrived at my East Coast, USA...
  3. P

Check Coolant Message

I've owned my '10 Golf TDI for 8 months and have has 9,500 miles of trouble-free service. Its, my daily driver and I've never had so much as a hiccup. I just went outside in the 25-degree Fahrenheit temp to move my car a few feet through my driveway. I waited until the glow plug light went...
  4. P

'10 GTI Steering Wheel in my "10 Golf TDI

I've been wanting to do this swap since I bought the car and my salesman offered to get it to me at the dealer price. Now they are balking. They are throwing up a bunch of reasons it won't be possible...I'm sure it has to do with liability. I'm going to get the wheel and do the mod on my...
  5. P

Am I cruzin for a bruzin

With all of this HPFP and trashed engine talk, I wanted to share a phenomena I've noticed over 3 months and 3,400-miles of '10 Golf ownership. When running the engine around 1,600rpm-1,800rpm, I sometimes get a 2-3 second power drop that feels like rev-limiter de-fueling. Seems to happen in...
  6. P

Online Source for VW/Audi OE Part Numbers

Trying to swap in some Mk.VI GTI parts to my Mk.VI Golf TDI and I need some part numbers. Any good sources online? -Pete
  7. P

CNG for the 2009-2010+ 2.0L CR TDI

Has anyone tried running CNG injection (fumigation?)with their 2010 Golf 2.0L CR TDI? I suppose a 2009+ Mk.V Jetta Sedan or JSW 2.0L TDI would have the same results. Looking to improve my mileage and maybe get a power boost too. I know CNG has worked on previous TDIs but have yet to read about...