Search results

1. Btwiceborn

2003 Golf two-door salvage car available in NC [$2000]

I am interested in your car, I pmed you. if it is still for sale, please call me at the number i sent you in pM.
  2. Btwiceborn

2002 Jetta Tdi automatic, NEW engine, in SC $7100

Sure, i will get some fair ones sometime today if it will stop raining for a few hours. ---UPDATE--- The car is now sold. thanks to all who inquired.
  3. Btwiceborn

BUMP, this car is still for sale.
  4. Btwiceborn

feel free to call me if you need more info or if you want to schedule a time to look at the car. (i may be going to Edisto Island this weekend, so if you want to look at it in person near I-26 in the afternoon on friday let me know. david
  5. Btwiceborn

The transmission is original 01M and has had two ''drain and fill'' services done at dealer that i know of.
  6. Btwiceborn

no problem. The engine has 3000 miles since new. It has the remainder of the Volkswagen 12 month/ 12000 mile warranty.
  7. Btwiceborn

The price is $7100, not $8000. Thanks for the suggestions on the Check Engine light. I plan on bringing it back to friends with Vag Com again and getting it sorted out. Be aware that all parts installed on this car came from the vw dealer. That may scare some and please others.
  8. Btwiceborn

SOLD 2002 Jetta Tdi automatic, NEW engine, in SC $7100 SOLD is a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta Tdi. (turbo diesel) Located in Upstate South Carolina Automatic, Sunroof, heated Leather seats. White with Tan interior. Mileage on Car is 145000. The engine was replaced about a month ago due to the...
  9. Btwiceborn

Parting out Complete '02 Jetta- Leather/trans/10mm pump/engine

how much for the injectors shipped to 29385?
  10. Btwiceborn

WTB: ALH nozzles or injectors.

FOUND: ALH nozzles or injectors. I need a set of ALH nozzles, or injectors from any 99-03 jetta, beetle or golf. Text message is best, but pm is fine too. let me know what you have and what you have to have for it. FOUND THANKS TO All who replied thanks
  11. Btwiceborn

Parting out: 2000 VW jetta GLX (power leather seats, climatronic, sunshade, etc)

how much for the number three injector shipped to 29385?
  12. Btwiceborn

WTS 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI ..SC..

Bumpage, Any questions about the car?
  13. Btwiceborn

Monday morning bump
  14. Btwiceborn

Bump for thursday
  15. Btwiceborn

If anyone is worried about the parts or methods used on this TB job please feel free to post, pm, email, or call to discuss it.
  16. Btwiceborn

Monday bump... Pm's replied to.
  17. Btwiceborn

Bump to the top...
  18. Btwiceborn

Feeler: 2003 Jetta Wagon Tdi. Silver/gray cloth,

Update on this feeler, i have decide to list this car. the only difference in my feeler and the actual car for sale, is that instead of putting a used engine in, i had a new head installed with all new timing components etc. here is the listing. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=236212
  19. Btwiceborn

SPF 2003 VW Jetta Wagon TDI ..SC.. SOLD Pending funds -2003 Volkswagen Jetta wagon GLS TDI. -5 speed manual transmission. -Sunroof, power windows, power locks, -Factory Keyless Remote entry/alarm -2 Remote type flip keys -Velour Seat fabric -Factory in dash "Monsoon" CD stereo -156000 miles...
  20. Btwiceborn

FS ALH TDI New Timing parts, Coolant, Regulator, Glowplugs, Tempsensor

The plugs are "brand" new. all parts listed are "Brand New" IN BOX unles otherwise noted.